Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Live Von Miller Broncos Ass Kicking Thread.

Will red zone success be a part of the slaughter? Please say it's so!

Quote Originally Posted by Ground Control View Post
    Will red zone success be a part of the slaughter? Please say it's so!
    Mother F'ing success! Good on Freeman.

After the 2 pick 6's, this is the most important part of the night to me. Much more of this, please!

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Umm

I'll swallow another Keenum interception. Roby just earned his pay again.

Just stop them before they go over 3...

Jano kills a run and a drive with a penalty? I disbelieve. I want 22 Janos. Jano is all...right.

Jano gets a pass but I want more birdie ass. 50 points or bust.

Von Muther F'ing Miller.

Welcome back. And thanks for leading in the only way left to you.

Lindsay still kicking some ass! That boy can play!

Earning #30 every game.

Bradely F'ing Roby is a killer!

(Seriously, who thought that they would even half way admit to at least partially thinking this before tonight?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Umm
    Sorry. Just witnessing Vonpacolypse and loving it. Not my fault that few here enjoy being a fan half as much as they enjoy being a critical fan.

10. The Following User High Fived Ground Control For This Post:

Just to be clear, for anyone concerned: I was just the preacher. Von Miller was the angel of death.

I enjoyed the hell out of this game. That's because Von Miller found out how he could be the best leader that the Broncos needed. He can't pull that trick twice, so we are left with how the coaches and players move forward with his message of death. The coaches especially got the message. Death is on the line and play calling and player maximization are the only means of survival for them. The secondary definitely heard the call for blood. Roby was perfect, as far as I saw. Everyone followed through and tackled like their children would die if they didn't.

The O was better. Not perfect, but good. Except for Lindsay and Sanders. Those guys wanted Cardinal wings for dinner! Everyone showed up, though.

The Broncos know more than they have in the last two years exactly what they are capable of. The Dallas game of last year was proof, but this is hard won and bloody...after a year of struggle. We'll see. Listening to Joseph's press conference, he is still the same tepid small boy. That's part of his job though and we'll see how he lives Von's lessons and welts on his ass from here on.

I do think that the Chiefs are not sleeping well tonight though, after being proven to be human last week. Yes, Mahomes is a scary vision of the next 15 years for Broncos fans. He is also human and capable of being reminded how close he is to his pre-natal self though...ala, Tom Brady's scared ass when he's heing buried by killers. OK, Mahomes actually seems better at evading pressure than Brady is but (not at better decisions under pressure and...) all visions of self perfection fall to pieces when you get beat down by QB killers enough. And we now have film to work with on how close we were last time and how to correct. We are now witnessing how deadly our pass rush is and how it is living up to our hopes when Chubb was drafted. And when circumstance forces VJ's hand and puts Shaq and Walker where they should be.

Reading too much into tonight? We'll see but I don't think so. The only thing left to see is how well the Broncos live up to Von's version of this team and what it means. I don't think I am crazy to see his words for what they were though. When all other potential voices for leadership fail, this is what leadership looks like from the voice of a QB killer.

Period.
    Last edited by Ground Control; 10-19-2018 at 12:15 AM.

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived Ground Control For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

von miller is a f%^#ing savage. . .

now go do it against the chiefs at camarohead. . .

14. The Following 5 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post

*Narrowhead

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post

VJ and Co need a signature win. This game is an opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

18. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information