Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I've Been Waiting a Year and a Half to Hear This...

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Fluffer?

TB12 doesn’t play til Sunday.
    In the drunken bacchanal of victory, stuff can slip in. That's all I'm sayin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I have no idea what you just said, is my erection inappropriate?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Birdie wings were burped.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I have no idea what you just said, is my erection inappropriate?
    Every man must answer that for himself, my friend.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Every man must answer that for himself, my friend.
    Always true.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Ground Control View Post
    Quite possibly. But this win isn't happening because some winged fairy in Never Never Land broke a wishbone. This is happening because the Broncos finally woke up. Especially the D.

Regardless, I'm much happier about whatever comes next, knowing that everyone on this team has witnesses what they are capable of. At least that bar has been set. And yes, Arizona is the worst offense in the league. Decent D, though. IMO, before Von said what he did on Tuesday, this team could have lost tonight and not given a crap. At least they give their all for one night and know what that feels like, true?

VJ is the biggest problem to me. I don't think he has it in him and he got his ass kicked in gear by Von also. Maybe he learns from the success tonight and the knowledge that he is a dead man walking already? We'll see.
    Last night was a dead cat bounce.

8. The Following User High Fived The Glue Factory For This Post:

Well, we can all sit around and give each other fluffers, and that's great, but enjoy it while you can, because this feeling is all you get. Nothing else about this win is likely to help Denver's situation in the near future.
    Sadly, that is now proven to be Elway's evaluation as well.

Vance Joseph saved his job for a few weeks, but Elway is already dismantling the team and selling off Demaryius Thomas to the highest bidder.

It's exactly like a baseball team at the trade deadline "Are you a buyer or a seller?"

Well, the Broncos aren't even eliminated yet, but with the Chiefs running away with the division it's looking like the team would need to win 7 or 8 of their final 9 games to have a chance at a playoff game.

Elway took a look at the roster at this point and said "blow it up!" The question is: "when do we get to see Chad Kelly this season?" NO point in keeping Keenum in there if you're not competing for anything this season.

I'd say start Kelly after the bye-week if you're 3-6. If they win and are 4-5 then maybe they wait a week or two. Their next 3 games will be @Chargers, Steelers, @Bengals. Three more probable losses.

Losing even 2 of them means the team is 5-7 at best, maybe 4-8.

Plenty of time to see what you have in Chad Kelly the last month of the season. But, logically the bye week is the time to get Kelly ready to start.

So how about it Von? We kicking the Chiefs asses this week? Still waiting to hear from you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Sadly, that is now proven to be Elway's evaluation as well.

Vance Joseph saved his job for a few weeks, but Elway is already dismantling the team and selling off Demaryius Thomas to the highest bidder.

It's exactly like a baseball team at the trade deadline "Are you a buyer or a seller?"

Well, the Broncos aren't even eliminated yet, but with the Chiefs running away with the division it's looking like the team would need to win 7 or 8 of their final 9 games to have a chance at a playoff game.

Elway took a look at the roster at this point and said "blow it up!" The question is: "when do we get to see Chad Kelly this season?" NO point in keeping Keenum in there if you're not competing for anything this season.

I'd say start Kelly after the bye-week if you're 3-6. If they win and are 4-5 then maybe they wait a week or two. Their next 3 games will be @Chargers, Steelers, @Bengals. Three more probable losses.

Losing even 2 of them means the team is 5-7 at best, maybe 4-8.

Plenty of time to see what you have in Chad Kelly the last month of the season. But, logically the bye week is the time to get Kelly ready to start.
    This is so full of typical cockamamie BS that it is hardly worth a response.

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Cugel isn’t the only one to talk like he’s in the board room with #7 but can someone explain why it’s so much more annoying coming from him?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    So how about it Von? We kicking the Chiefs asses this week? Still waiting to hear from you.
    Yes, we are.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Did Von even get a tackle?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information