Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lol at the Saints being flagged by idiot NFL for celebrating. The NFL prearranged the celebration!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Default Lol at the Saints being flagged by idiot NFL for celebrating. The NFL prearranged the celebration!!

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports...020513925.html

And, of course, the NFL’s officials couldn’t just let the moment happen.

------------------------

The frucking NFL even had the "guy with the white gloves" and certificates and a plaque. They anticipated, prepared and celebrated with him.

And.....

They flag them.

They are an utter joke unto themselves.
    Last edited by Broncoknight30; 10-09-2018 at 02:06 PM.

At least they’re consistent. Consistently shitty.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who cares? I didn’t even notice a flag. Flags only ruin your experience of watching a game if you let them.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Who cares? I didn’t even notice a flag. Flags only ruin your experience of watching a game if you let them.
    Yep. And this is a perfect example of what I say every time someone complains about officiating: Good teams can and should win despite bad calls. The saints so thoroughly dominated that game that any flags called would be inconsequential.

6. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yep. And this is a perfect example of what I say every time someone complains about officiating: Good teams can and should win despite bad calls. The saints so thoroughly dominated that game that any flags called would be inconsequential.
    So what’s the point of throwing it?

Sorry but it’s boring and puts you to sleep. Flag. Move up X yards. Flag. Move back again. I barely watch football anymore because it’s a bad product.

9. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Sorry but it’s boring and puts you to sleep. Flag. Move up X yards. Flag. Move back again. I barely watch football anymore because it’s a bad product.
    I think the NFL product has been pretty damn entertaining this year and I think the ratings are reflecting it too. There have been some fun games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I think the NFL product has been pretty damn entertaining this year and I think the ratings are reflecting it too. There have been some fun games this year.
    The last time I tried to watch there were 3 flags on 3 consecutive plays. I got irritated and turned it off. It’s a shame since I have Sunday Ticket. Let me know when there’s a good game on.

12. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

I think the classy thing on the Redskins part would be to decline it. Then again I heard on a talk show that it was not on the celebration of Brees but of the stuff being argued between Thomas and Norman. Which, got pretty good. Pretty good meaning, pretty bad.

Anyway, I thought it was the wrong time to do it.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I think we should move to NFL Blitz rules.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I think we should move to NFL Blitz rules.
    Blitz had rules?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Penalties are up 1 percent in the last 10 years.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Penalties are up 1 percent in the last 10 years.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information