Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lol at the Saints being flagged by idiot NFL for celebrating. The NFL prearranged the celebration!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Penalties are up 1 percent in the last 10 years.

So what is it that makes it feel like it's more? Maybe it's just the degree of penalties that we don't like? That makes it feel looming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    So what is it that makes it feel like it's more? Maybe it's just the degree of penalties that we don't like? That makes it feel looming?
    Because 1% of a lot is a lot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    My theory...you can go on Twitter and see endless replays whereas 10 years ago you saw a call once on a highlight package, maybe, and that was only if it directly affected the outcome. Plus the RedZone channel is showing every game and NFL channel is showing All Access 24-7. It was 7 percent of plays 10 years ago. It was 8 percent in 2017 (I think, on the numbers I looked up a few weeks ago). It’s just not a big increase.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information