Thread: Frances Bean Cobain's ex accuses Courtney Love of plot to kill him over guitar

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Frances Bean Cobain's ex accuses Courtney Love of plot to kill him over guitar

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0d5e89e1e3b36

Hard to say if any of this is true and will probably be difficult to prove but if he is telling the truth about emails and texts could make things a bit interesting. I also wonder if true if this will open the door to look back into Kurt's death as there has always been speculation of whether or not she was involved in his death.

Musician Isaiah Silva, the ex-husband of Frances Bean Cobain — the only daughter of Love and the Nirvana frontman — claims that the 53-year-old singer-actress orchestrated a plot in which a few men broke into his home and “burglarized, robbed, assaulted, sexually battered, kidnapped and attempted to murder him,” according to the complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on May 25.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Interesting. I mean, should be easy to prove. Were tjr police called? If so, what were the results of said call? Who was there? Who was interviewed? Was there a black Escalade?

Etc.

3. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

did the glove fit?

5. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

The best thing to come out of all this mess was the Foo Fighters. As long as Dave Grohl is OK, then I don't care who else Courtney kills.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    The best thing to come out of all this mess was the Foo Fighters. As long as Dave Grohl is OK, then I don't care who else Courtney kills.
    Oh, its only a matter of time before she goes after him. He be making that money she wanted Kurt to keep making. lol

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information