Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Practice / press conference notes - week 6 (Rams week)

Ugh, Boise is no longer Denver Bronco territory

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Fox is only showing one game this week. Sucks you're in the DC area - you get the early game.
    I’m a little surprised the Rams aren’t a bigger draw nationally. I expected to see Denver’s game in more places (obviously the Redskins have a home game so that’s out for Maryland).
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ill still be able to find it online and stream it so i have that going for me still.

Mike Klis @MikeKlis
    Broncos practicing outside in snow and cold. Toughen em up! #9sports

Troy Renck @TroyRenck
    #Broncos Tramaine Brock practicing. Was told he was not completely healthy last week. He could take snaps from Roby... Or could guard outside receiver, leaving Roby more in slot or as nickel corner. #Denver7

Ryan O'Halloran @ryanohalloran
    #Broncos practice (no pads) amid snow flurries: Not spotted were S Darian Stewart, CB Adam Jones (hamstring) and RT Jared Veldheer (knee).

Also, RB Jeremy McNichols signs with practice squad and was out there.

Nicki Jhabvala @NickiJhabvala
    Garett Bolles (ankle) is at practice.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m a little surprised the Rams aren’t a bigger draw nationally. I expected to see Denver’s game in more places (obviously the Redskins have a home game so that’s out for Maryland).

I think it has to do with the TV rules. Like CBS gets the double header this week so everyone only gets one Fox game. Our game is the only late game on Fox so if you’re not getting an early Fox game with your local team, this is the only option

How short a leash is Keenum going to be on at this point? Joseph seems to be very stubborn, but if Keenum has another bad half, they really need to see if Kelly can give them a spark.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Both Keenum and the defense would have to play out of their mind this week to get a win. But that wont happen so just wishful thinking. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    How short a leash is Keenum going to be on at this point? Joseph seems to be very stubborn, but if Keenum has another bad half, they really need to see if Kelly can give them a spark.
    I don't think the Rams are the team to throw Kelly into the fire against. Then I don't think they'd start him on a short week, so I'm thinking the KC game in week 8 is probably the earliest we'd see him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't think the Rams are the team to throw Kelly into the fire against. Then I don't think they'd start him on a short week, so I'm thinking the KC game in week 8 is probably the earliest we'd see him.
    I still maintain that Monday of Rams week was a perfect time to make changes, but that has come and gone.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I still maintain that Monday of Rams week was a perfect time to make changes, but that has come and gone.
    I feel like Wade will be out for blood this game, so I'd rather let Keesum take that beating then see what Kelly has.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Surely you don't really believe that starting a QB against the best team in the NFL and an all world defensive line is a "perfect time" to insert the guy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Surely you don't really believe that starting a QB against the best team in the NFL and an all world defensive line is a "perfect time" to insert the guy.
    Why not? What do you have to lose?

I also advocated for firing Joseph Sunday night. Nothing to lose.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Why not? What do you have to lose?

I also advocated for firing Joseph Sunday night. Nothing to lose.
    You just want Kelly to die so that Shane will shut up, don't you?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You just want Kelly to die so that Shane will shut up, don't you?
    He could get hurt against any team.

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Mike Klis @MikeKlis
    Troy Renck @TroyRenck
    #Broncos Tramaine Brock practicing. Was told he was not completely healthy last week. He could take snaps from Roby....
    As bad as Roby was last week...God, I hope not...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information