Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Man, modern dating is tough for you guys

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tasmanian Devil
    Posts
    86,226

    Default

    Also. If any of you guys start dating this girl, No. 8 is obsolete because I wouldn’t want to be around that dating Nazi.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  3. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris
    Posts
    9,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Trainwrecks are acceptable now. In fact, everything is acceptable now. I'm hoping for an Ron Paul Bernie Sanders ticket.
    Wed call it the batshit crazy buzzard brigade
    America first

  4. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:


  5. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Valhalla
    Adopted Bronco:
    Coach Fangio
    Posts
    52,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    We’d call it the batshit crazy buzzard brigade
    I wonder if I could sweet talk them into giving me a cozy job. Yes, I do wonder that.
    Sign Bryce Callahan. Sign C.J. Mosley.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris
    Posts
    9,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I wonder if I could sweet talk them into giving me a cozy job. Yes, I do wonder that.
    You’d be their Urban Czar
    America first

  7. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:


  8. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Valhalla
    Adopted Bronco:
    Coach Fangio
    Posts
    52,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    You’d be their Urban Czar
    I'll convince them that it's part of the DOJ.
    Sign Bryce Callahan. Sign C.J. Mosley.

  9. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  10. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    21,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Also. If any of you guys start dating this girl, No. 8 is obsolete because I wouldn’t want to be around that dating Nazi.
    Once again, willingness to live under a fascist regime are proportional to the hotness of the dictator. Especially since we are talking about dating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Anyway, I sure can ramble. But I have a point.

  11. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:


  12. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tasmanian Devil
    Posts
    86,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Once again, willingness to live under a fascist regime are proportional to the hotness of the dictator. Especially since we are talking about dating.
    Correct. But in this scenario, I’m the friend and I ain’t getting any.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  14. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    21,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Correct. But in this scenario, I’m the friend and I ain’t getting any.
    Oh, yeah. But she may have hot friend consolation prizes. You need to make sure such an angle doesn't exist before you opt out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Anyway, I sure can ramble. But I have a point.

  15. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    32,476

    Default

    Gents, please remember we're not in P&R and we're not in the lounge. Keep politics where it belongs.
    Last edited by Davii; 10-08-2018 at 08:06 PM.

  16. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tasmanian Devil
    Posts
    86,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Oh, yeah. But she may have hot friend consolation prizes. You need to make sure such an angle doesn't exist before you opt out.
    She just said I could never come over. She is absolutely trashing me behind her back to any friend she thinks I might find attractive. This is a war, my friend.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  17. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    21,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    She just said I could never come over. She is absolutely trashing me behind her back to any friend she thinks I might find attractive. This is a war, my friend.
    True, but if she's willing to take this dude back after whatever it was he did that lead up to this, she may be willing to toss out a decoy as a distraction, one to try to rationalize your presence. Work the angles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Anyway, I sure can ramble. But I have a point.

  18. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tasmanian Devil
    Posts
    86,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    True, but if she's willing to take this dude back after whatever it was he did that lead up to this, she may be willing to toss out a decoy as a distraction, one to try to rationalize your presence. Work the angles.
    Oh hell no. I’m going behind her back and systematically nailing every single one of her friends. And making sure my buddy, not her, knows about each one. But casually. Not super aggressive.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  20. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    21,397

    Default

    I yield. You've obviously been on more than 1 list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Anyway, I sure can ramble. But I have a point.

  21. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tasmanian Devil
    Posts
    86,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I yield. You've obviously been on more than 1 list.
    Lol, I’m not actually that devious. I only had one buddy who had a girl like this. I didn’t see him for six months then he came to his senses. No intervention needed.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  22. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group