Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Man, modern dating is tough for you guys

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Also. If any of you guys start dating this girl, No. 8 is obsolete because I wouldn’t want to be around that dating Nazi.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Trainwrecks are acceptable now. In fact, everything is acceptable now. I'm hoping for an Ron Paul Bernie Sanders ticket.
    We’d call it the batshit crazy buzzard brigade

4. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    We’d call it the batshit crazy buzzard brigade
    I wonder if I could sweet talk them into giving me a cozy job. Yes, I do wonder that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I wonder if I could sweet talk them into giving me a cozy job. Yes, I do wonder that.
    You’d be their Urban Czar

7. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    You’d be their Urban Czar
    I'll convince them that it's part of the DOJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Also. If any of you guys start dating this girl, No. 8 is obsolete because I wouldn’t want to be around that dating Nazi.
    Once again, willingness to live under a fascist regime are proportional to the hotness of the dictator. Especially since we are talking about dating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

11. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Once again, willingness to live under a fascist regime are proportional to the hotness of the dictator. Especially since we are talking about dating.
    Correct. But in this scenario, I’m the friend and I ain’t getting any.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Correct. But in this scenario, I’m the friend and I ain’t getting any.
    Oh, yeah. But she may have hot friend consolation prizes. You need to make sure such an angle doesn't exist before you opt out.
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Gents, please remember we're not in P&R and we're not in the lounge. Keep politics where it belongs.
    Last edited by Davii; 10-08-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh, yeah. But she may have hot friend consolation prizes. You need to make sure such an angle doesn't exist before you opt out.
    She just said I could never come over. She is absolutely trashing me behind her back to any friend she thinks I might find attractive. This is a war, my friend.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

She just said I could never come over. She is absolutely trashing me behind her back to any friend she thinks I might find attractive. This is a war, my friend.
    True, but if she's willing to take this dude back after whatever it was he did that lead up to this, she may be willing to toss out a decoy as a distraction, one to try to rationalize your presence. Work the angles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

True, but if she's willing to take this dude back after whatever it was he did that lead up to this, she may be willing to toss out a decoy as a distraction, one to try to rationalize your presence. Work the angles.
    Oh hell no. I’m going behind her back and systematically nailing every single one of her friends. And making sure my buddy, not her, knows about each one. But casually. Not super aggressive.

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I yield. You've obviously been on more than 1 list.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I yield. You've obviously been on more than 1 list.
    Lol, I’m not actually that devious. I only had one buddy who had a girl like this. I didn’t see him for six months then he came to his senses. No intervention needed.

22. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information