Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos in possible trade for Peterson?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Elway has not gotten enough out of all the Drafts. Denver is leaking in so many areas it has finally caught up. Peyton masked a lot of the deficiencies. And not even talking about the coaching staff.

Even in this Draft, Chubb may not have been the right pick. Was not as big of a need.
    There were three viable moves for Elway: Chubb, probably the best player in the draft; Rosen, who was the best pure QB in the draft (don't @ me); or trading back and compiling picks.

He went with taking a great pass rusher and run stopper. That's a backbone of the defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    There were three viable moves for Elway: Chubb, probably the best player in the draft; Rosen, who was the best pure QB in the draft (don't @ me); or trading back and compiling picks.

He went with taking a great pass rusher and run stopper. That's a backbone of the defense.
    @King87

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

All getting rid of Von does is make your defense worse with no replacement. Good lord.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    All getting rid of Von does is make your defense worse with no replacement. Good lord.
    Who said get rid of Denver's best player again??
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Who said get rid of Denver's best player again??
    @King87

6. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

You start from scratch entirely and free up cap space will acquiring picks. A hard reset is needed - if we keep him we'll just feel that were are wasting our cap space, his time, and not accumulating enough capital. I love him. He is my favorite player. But I think everything has to be blown up.

Now, the analysis could be wrong - if it is then hopefully Chubb steps up and becomes Batman as Von transitions to being Robin. I'm just saying there are no sacred cows in this equation. That's all.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

@King87
    Disrespect me again and I'm going to do it with my mask off.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Elway has not gotten enough out of all the Drafts. Denver is leaking in so many areas it has finally caught up. Peyton masked a lot of the deficiencies. And not even talking about the coaching staff.

Even in this Draft, Chubb may not have been the right pick. Was not as big of a need.
    So, because Manning was a GOAT level QB he's responsible for Elway missing on draft picks and VJ being a completely horrific coach?

He's also responsible for people thinking they know Chubb's feeling after 3 games?

Broad shoulders....

Quote Originally Posted by broncowave View Post
    @king87
    brother wave how dare you!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post

So, because Manning was a GOAT level QB he's responsible for Elway missing on draft picks and VJ being a completely horrific coach?

He's also responsible for people thinking they know Chubb's feeling after 3 games?

Broad shoulders....
    I think you need to re-read what im trying to say or maybe i didn't say it right. Trying to point out how far the team has fell.

Besides the incompetence in Coaching staff, Broncos do not have the talent level they had a few years ago thanks largely to weak drafts.

Whatever they gave up it was worth it for the championship. If you wouldn’t sacrifice everything for that, what’s the point?
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

13. The Following 12 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    Whatever they gave up it was worth it for the championship. If you wouldn’t sacrifice everything for that, what’s the point?
    Agreed. Despite being short term getting to 2 SB's and winning one was worth the price. It just doesnt help us long term right now.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

We didnt expect one if the worst coaches in the League tho did we

I fail to see how having Manning caused a talent deficit. We have lost a lot of talent in the last few years due to natural attrition. What we haven’t done is replace any of that talent, except for this last year’s draft.

18. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Hey guys, I heard a rumor on Twitter that the earth is actually flat. Just thought you'd want to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information