Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I can’t believe we are 0-3.
    0-4 now

2. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike McGlinchey

It’s sad to acknowledge that the no fly zone is truly gone. I think the current batch is doing their best but it’s just not the same high level we grew accustomed too.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado4Life View Post
    It’s sad to acknowledge that the no fly zone is truly gone. I think the current batch is doing their best but it’s just not the same high level we grew accustomed too.
    The coaching handicap doesn't help either.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    True...

Every so often you get a glimpse of how good a group of talented athletes can be when the right coach gets a hold of them.
    We had our glimpse in 2015 with Wade.
    What amazes me is how, by the end of each season, Uncle Bill Bellichick manages to get the most out of his thrown together defensive unit.
    They always seem to start out slow but by the last quarter of each season they are usually a competent, cohesive unit.

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I think the coaching handicap is the problem. No we aren't as good as the No Fly Zone, but this defense is a whole lot better than it appears because Woods is just awful....

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    2015 and 2016- Denver had the #1 pass defense in the NFL for two consecutive years. No defense in the history of the NFL has done better. Only the Legion of Boom (2013-14) and the Blitzburgh Steelers (2011-2012) have ever matched the feat.

The No Fly Zone was a product of incredible talent, scheme, work ethic and experience. They played with swagger, confidence and gusto. This group dominated offenses week in and week out and made them one dimensional. Their reward was simple:

Wade, Ware, Ward, and Talib are long gone. So is the No Fly Zone. It was a treat and a blessing to watch. Raise your glasses and share a toast with me Broncos fans.
    Thanks Wade! For having the ball to pressure the QB every play, but having the whits to make it a scheme. The new Broncos schemes is man up no pressure, aka pick apart Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by goodforubud View Post
    Thanks Wade! For having the ball to pressure the QB every play, but having the whits to make it a scheme. The new Broncos schemes is man up no pressure, aka pick apart Jones.
    You spelled Roby wrong.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information