Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: The disquiet we all feel

nothing good to add here

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Im not saying it makes him a great coach. Im just saying all his personnel moves arent terrible. And he did do a fantastic job managing the roster and letting wade do his thing during 2015. It aint all xs and os my man
    This is a weak argument. His personnel moves did what? And he 'managed the roster'?

I would hope he would let the defensive mastermind do his actual job.

Goodness. ******* homers, man.
    It isnt a weak argument. I manage people. Which in effect makes the scope of my reaponsibilities big picture type stuff. So lets say my warehouse is constantly outperforming my sales team. Long term maybe i need better sales people. Maybe theyve maxed out their abilities. In the short term. I have to get them to perform to their best while also keeping my warehouse from being frustrated with our sales team. That my friend aint easy.

Kubes had to manage the egos of a future hof qb with much diminished skills and a backup who had played out of his head. All while somehow convincing the all world defense to continue carrying the lackluster offense on its back. You keep acting like Kubes pushing for us to draft Tevor was this horrid personnel move. From the way you paint it you would think we had used a 2nd rounder on him. We used a 7th on a guy who is still on an nfl roster. The problem was we also drafted lynch and signed Sanchez. Two other shitty qb.

3. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I know, right? Win a superbowl and everyone suddenly thinks you are good. Crazy ass homers.
    Yes, because it was the strength of the offense that carried the day for us and the offense definitely didn't get worse and wor... And he definitely left the Texans riding high on a crazy streak of perfor...

Well, at least after the SB he fixed the offense and we looked pretty go...
    He was head coach for 2 years. One with Peyton and one with Trev. Who gave him that roster? John did. We under invested in the line and had several consecutive shitty drafts. The roster was pretty bare

He had two years to improve the roster (we know he had a lot of input) and Trevor was a guy that he asked for.

If Kubiak had stuck around we'd just be watching his final season in Denver, assuming he didn't get fired last year. He got out while the getting was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I love you.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I won't blame Kubiak for getting rid of Tebow. He had no choice but to play trigga trev.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    nothing good to add here
    Your presence is good. We love you.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information