Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have any hope for Keenum?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    This was the post - the assertion that it was great production from the QB position. Then you changed it to a 'recipe' which still doesn't make it great production from the QB position. Stop moving the goal line while chiding someone for 'not proving something' Oh King of Rhetoric and debate.

I don't need anyone to bow to my adequate yet mostly average intellect.
    Man. You get stirred up. I'm pissed at Keenum too, but VJ even more. He's not deploying his assets properly. I'll make up my mind about this stuff after the KC game.

I'll still party on Sundays if they get smoked, but I'll know deep down what we got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

In Keenum's defense, I don't think any QB could survive our terrible coaching staff.

I got to experience the joy of a SB win in my adult life. No worries.

3. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Man. You get stirred up. I'm pissed at Keenum too, but VJ even more. He's not deploying his assets properly. I'll make up my mind about this stuff after the KC game.

I'll still party on Sundays if they get smoked, but I'll know deep down what we got.
    Yes, the man calling others "pathetic," and asserting that they have not done what they, the "pathetic," one think they have is in a great position to talk about being stirred up.

I simply respond as to how I am treated.

I'm pissed categorically. I'm pissed at Keenum for being Keenum. I'm pissed at VJ for being as stupid as Keenum is devoid in ability, and I'm pissed at Elway for co-signing both of them.

I know Keenum's shit. You want to know how I know a QB is shit? I'm a ******* former's Bengals fan. You don't ******* understand shit QB's to that degree unless you're a Cleveland, Detroit, or Chicago fan. I know what a limited QB looks like because I watched them for decades. Some guys can overproduce, like Gannon, because they're overly talented in a department, like smarts for instance. Or, they can be judged to be an average talent, like Trent Green, but have a great skill set for a type of offense and then master it. Green was a pretty good QB in his day.

And then you have losers like Keenum. His arm is so weak he throws ankle balls because it's raining, and he's consistently one of the worst deep ball passers in the league (a point I brought up in the offseason which was ignored...mostly because homers are homers and do homer things). So yeah, he's accurate, but he should be considering the types of thows he routinely makes. Oh, and as JADED, aka the One True God pointed out, some stats show that most of his deep ball passes that WERE successful came from some great plays from a WR Corp ranked atop the league.

We have a C- player at QB. And he has A+ heart and a B+ mind. But he has a D- arm, and when he gets bad he gets really, really bad. And when he's good...he's actually just above average.

He's a poor man's version of Nick Foles, and Nick Foles is too inconsistent to be a starter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I don't understand the pathetic reference, was that something I said?

The rest of it, yeah.

This seemed like an 8-8 team, more like 7-9, at the start. That's where I am still. I want the Broncos to be better than that. I want VJ and Case and everyone else to show they belong in a championship game. It isn't apparent now that this is in the cards. I enjoy the wins when they come, week to week. With Manning I felt like we had higher standards and expectations. I don't have that feeling now.

Broncos need to pile up the W's, or something's got to give. Keenum has been exceptionally disappointing so far, even for me. 18 million to get 0.5 more wins than Siemian? Give me back Talib. And Wade. Dammit I hate losses like this.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Keenum gonna shock the NFL with a win at Arrowhead.

7. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I still think it's a major OLine deficiency and pass prot block problem. Run blocking has been better but it's an improved backfield too. CK looked just like Simien today.
    How do you get to that conclusion when the line was fine the first two games and several of the sacks were because CK held onto the ball too long?

He's just bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

If Sutton and DT can consistently catch the ball and stay in a rhythm, Keenum has every opportunity to get out of his INT funk. Musgrave needs to be more imaginative and/or run a more up-tempo offense that maximizes the team's strengths.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    If Sutton and DT can consistently catch the ball and stay in a rhythm, Keenum has every opportunity to get out of his INT funk. Musgrave needs to be more imaginative and/or run a more up-tempo offense that maximizes the team's strengths.
    DT balled. This trio of WRs is crazy good, I wish the team could show them off a bit more.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Sanders’ drops were the problem today. He had at least two.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I'm starting to hate him as much as I hated TS.

You cannot fathom my hatred for TS.
    I think anyone that's endured BF for the last two years understands that hatred...

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I still think it's a major OLine deficiency and pass prot block problem. Run blocking has been better but it's an improved backfield too. CK looked just like Simien today.
    How do you get to that conclusion when the line was fine the first two games and several of the sacks were because CK held onto the ball too long?

He's just bad.
    See Bolles horrible play on the reg. McGovern had a rough day but Bolles is just terrible
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

QB doesn't matter a whole lot when the coaching is as bad as it is. VJ will be fired at the bye. New start next season, and camp will be another QB competition.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    QB doesn't matter a whole lot when the coaching is as bad as it is. VJ will be fired at the bye. New start next season, and camp will be another QB competition.
    Agreed. It was an ugly undisciplined game across the Board with glimpses of what could be in a winnable game. VJ and Joe Woods are just terrible, and pass protection is just friggin awful. Von wasnt even a factor.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

What is everyone's expectations for next Monday night against the Chiefs?

Many had the Ravens game as a loss because of east coast, and the Ravens usually give the Broncos fits. And that's exactly what happened.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Agreed. It was an ugly undisciplined game across the Board with glimpses of what could be in a winnable game. VJ and Joe Woods are just terrible, and pass protection is just friggin awful. Von wasnt even a factor.
    The worst part of all of this is that some really good coaches were out there last year and we had pick of the lot and John jut coulsnt get past his obsession with Vance and Joe. How much do you think a seasoned old that like Wade would benefit this coaching staff right now? Plus just by proxy being rid of Joe Woods would make us automatically better.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information