Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 1,021 to 1,034 of 1034

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Ravens 09/23/18

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 13s13 seconds ago
    Joseph: "I think Case is going to play better and better with time. ... I am not concerned. He does so many good things during the game, it keeps your hope that he's going to play better and better as it goes on."\
    LoL. I thought of you King when I read that.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 13s13 seconds ago
    Joseph: "I think Case is going to play better and better with time. ... I am not concerned. He does so many good things during the game, it keeps your hope that he's going to play better and better as it goes on."\
    Ah good ole VJ-isms... Hollow platitudes everywhere you look followed by the occasional "He just has to play better"

3. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    LoL. I thought of you King when I read that.
    Okay, I've purged my ill thoughts.

What we have is that there is a chance it can work out okay.

So let's hope for that chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

King87 ‏Verified account King87 29s37 seconds ago
    Keenum is shit. He is shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Okay, I've purged my ill thoughts.

What we have is that there is a chance it can work out okay.

So let's hope for that chance.
    That’s the spirit.

9. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    King87 ‏Verified account King87 29s37 seconds ago
    Keenum is shit. He is shit.
    That can't be the real king...too short and not enough excrement in the description.

11. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

I just want them to win the god damned ******* games. And I just want that franchise QB to watch and love for ten years. I always envied the franchises with 'the man' because that stability means you get free agents, you're competitive, and you can watch the franchise grow and ******* be relevant and the shit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I have to disagree. An ugly loss to a team that by most measures looks like the best in the conference, doesn’t say much about how well Joseph can scheme (and frankly, I don’t think he schemes much at all, I think he lets his coordinators do most of that). I think we can learn more into his quote from last week about letting Woods play corners off instead of up in press and him not saying anything to adjust if he thought that was the problem ... only to see the same thing happen again yesterday.
    Ok, dammit. 4 is my favorite number! You happy now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 3m3 minutes ago
    #Broncos Vance Joseph @1043TheFan "We've got to challenge more at the corner position....that way our pass rush can get there."
    maybe it would work better if you actually tried it during the games, instead of just talking about it in your presser afterwards. . . you mouth-breathing, clownshoes halfwit!

16. The Following 4 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Puzzling that VJ thinks Keenum will “get better with time”. All he’s done 3 weeks in a row is get worse each game and led the offense to fewer and fewer points. Am I missing something? I’m not watching the same guy, obviously, because the rookies who have started are all playing better than Keenum. Dude’s 30 years old. He is who he is. He’s not going to get better. Actually, he’ll get worse with age and injury... This is his “prime” and this is how he’s performing.

Nobody can say he doesn’t have weapons, he’s just not seeing the field and not throwing the ball accurately. He looks like a first or second year journeyman.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    journeyman.
    That’s what he was and what he is...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

20. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

So, I was contemplating the times they ran no-huddle on offense yesterday and remembered thinking that there was zero adjustment at the line, they were just trying to get the next play off. I also remember the commentators mentioning that you have to make sure everyone is on the same page when going hurry-up. Which lead to me thinking about how Peyton ran the hurry-up offense. It wasn't really hurry up, it just was no huddle. Peyton used it to his advantage to prevent defenses from making personnel changes and to survey what the defense was doing and running plays that take advantage of weaknesses. Peyton's no-huddle would very often drop under 3 seconds on the play clock before the snap. Yesterday the ball was snapped in the no-huddle with at least 15 seconds on the play clock. Sure that can wear on the defense but it's not taking advantage of the situation. Doesn't the helmet communication system stay active until that 15 second mark? Has anyone noticed Keenum checking to another play before the snap, or are they just running what Musgrave sent in regardless?

22. The Following User High Fived LawDog For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I'd like it better if it was on his head on a plane on his way out of town permanently.
    I can't wait for an image like this one with VJ

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Keenum is no good. Last year was and aberration. He is our Tyrod Taylor, standing in the way of a helluva good story. Oh well fuggit, swagmania will have to wait while we watch boring guy

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information