Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90
Results 1,336 to 1,348 of 1348

Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers Thread (Maximum Dodgerness)

  1. #1336
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    The Chronicles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish
    Posts
    14,149

    Default

    The Trout-to-Dodgers rumors are making me aroused!

  2. #1337
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas
    Posts
    31,482

    Default

    Sorry Kinger.

    Dave Roberts is a terrible manager, if I was a Dodger fan I'd be calling for his head.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

  3. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:


  4. #1338
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    The Chronicles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish
    Posts
    14,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Sorry Kinger.

    Dave Roberts is a terrible manager, if I was a Dodger fan I'd be calling for his head.
    I used to defend him because it was known that he was forced to use analytics, even if he disagreed with them. But surely there are no analytics that would support those pitching decisions, right?

    Those guarantees of winning the World Series felt stupid and arrogant then. Now it's tenfold.

  5. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  6. #1339
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas
    Posts
    31,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I used to defend him because it was known that he was forced to use analytics, even if he disagreed with them. But surely there are no analytics that would support those pitching decisions, right?

    Those guarantees of winning the World Series felt stupid and arrogant then. Now it's tenfold.
    He is one of the all time worst post season managers, he might actually be the worst. Without his fiddling with the pitching I truly believe you guys win at least one more WS and honestly it's probably more than that.

    I hope you guys keep him.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

  7. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:


  8. #1340
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    The Chronicles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish
    Posts
    14,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    He is one of the all time worst post season managers, he might actually be the worst. Without his fiddling with the pitching I truly believe you guys win at least one more WS and honestly it's probably more than that.

    I hope you guys keep him.
    I bet we extend him…and I’ll still come back for more!

    I’m stupid.

  9. #1341
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    6-3/215
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn
    Posts
    37,010

    Default

    The only thing that could make baseball less shitty is if the Dodgers would suck.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

    Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

  10. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:


  11. #1342
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    The Chronicles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish
    Posts
    14,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    The only thing that could make baseball less shitty is if the Dodgers would suck.
    Clearly you haven't seen us play in the postseason!

  12. #1343
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    6-3/215
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn
    Posts
    37,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Clearly you haven't seen us play in the postseason!
    Yeah I don’t watch baseball unless I can’t sleep.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

    Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

  13. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:


  14. #1344
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    The Chronicles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish
    Posts
    14,149

    Default


  15. #1345
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    The Chronicles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish
    Posts
    14,149

    Default

    Today is a rough day for a multitude of reasons, but watching that video made me feel better.

  16. #1346
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    The Chronicles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish
    Posts
    14,149

    Default

    I predict bad managing, a weak bullpen, and an injured starting rotation will be our demise. Not sure which order of significance those woes should be placed.

  17. #1347
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    6-3/215
    Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn
    Posts
    37,010

    Default

    I wonder if I’d care if my team could just buy an All-Star roster like the Dodgers do?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

    Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

  18. #1348
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    The Chronicles
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish
    Posts
    14,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jaded View Post
    I wonder if I’d care if my team could just buy an All-Star roster like the Dodgers do?
    They also draft and develop a lot of players, and reignite players who were floundering. But be reductive, you insolent iguana.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 11:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group