Page 77 of 90 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1345

Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers Thread (Maximum Dodgerness)

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Well, good, because I literally just got a haircut and I can't mullet right now.
    You would look ******* amaze (as my daughter would say) in a mullet. King in a mullet throwing mcribs down his gullet. ******* poetry.

2. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    You would look ******* amaze (as my daughter would say) in a mullet. King in a mullet throwing mcribs down his gullet. ******* poetry.
    This...is destiny.

How's your boy doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

This...is destiny.

How's your boy doing?
    He's doing really well. Hitting .350 or so in the summer, a little off his pace from the varsity season but still really good. He's pitching a lot more than he did during the HS season, so that's good though I get super nervous when he pitches.

6. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    He's doing really well. Hitting .350 or so in the summer, a little off his pace from the varsity season but still really good. He's pitching a lot more than he did during the HS season, so that's good though I get super nervous when he pitches.
    Are the scouts coming around yet? From what I've heard about him, that seems inevitable. Kid's a real talent.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Are the scouts coming around yet? From what I've heard about him, that seems inevitable. Kid's a real talent.
    No. Dude, baseball is ridiculous. Half the kids at these travel tournaments are convinced they're going to be drafted out of HS, and 99.9% of those kids are out of their minds. He's a smart kid with no delusions. He loves to play the game and more so he just loves the game. He reads baseball books, he plays baseball video games, he watches baseball YouTube videos. He also understands that the whole MLB pro baseball player thing is a gift bestowed upon about .5% of kids who play HS baseball.

Right now his goal is to eventually play college baseball at whatever level he is able to play at. He works hard and whatever level he is able to achieve through that will be fine.

Hes been discussing going the teacher/coach route with his future. I'd like him to make more money than that, but I also know happiness is not all about the money you make and if that ends up making him happy I'm all for it. The wife and I are also working on some business ideas that might be long term successful that we can pass down to both the kids, ie. family business type of thing, so that being a teacher/coach can just be his fulfilling career but not his only source of income. Hint: it's real estate related.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Woo! And just like that we have the lead. #CT3

Nailbiter of a game!

Will Smith with the walkoff homer!

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6D483443-416C-4E9D-9B6F-9020D8CBEF64.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	14447

Another one.

16. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Name:	753564BB-21CA-4B2C-9A93-C47983C9D1A2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	14448

Martin is the homie

Name:	CED67B99-48EE-4D32-8349-DA2E22D2A2FB.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	14449

Nutty string of games.

Nutty string of games.
    Indeed.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information