Page 19 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers Thread (Maximum Dodgerness)

Well, I lied, you can...but you should not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Unfortunately, when the strike zone is expanded against your batters, and not for your pitchers, it's a tad bit frustrating.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

We have to take advantage of opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    We have to take advantage of opportunities.
    Yeah, we really do. We don't want to go out leaving a bunch of runners on base and wondering what could have been. That's a fate worse than a blowout or a close loss. We have some great players. If they have to be great in the postseason for us. It can't all fall on role players and marginal talents.

We are probably not going to be able to secure a win against Milwaukee with just one run.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    We are probably not going to be able to secure a win against Milwaukee with just one run.
    Called it.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Prophet.

That hit doesn't happen if Hill gets a strike called on a barely outside call, which has been given to Milwaukee all night. Sigh, gotta keep grinding. L.A. should have about four runs anyway.

Hey! Finally got an outside call for once.

Yelich is incredible. He's also a Dodgers fan. I can't wait for us to sign him.

Good lord it's even in the strike zone and we don't get the call? #cranky

Now we go low, called a strike all game, and don't get that. Ugh.

Have to overcome our own mistakes. Have to overcome the ump's mistakes. Have to overcome.

Hader is a big strong man.

That last replay made it look like Kemp nicked the ball. Not sure either way, probably not.

For a split second I thought Hader balked. Oh, what could have been.

Good lord anything just below the shoulder is a strike to this ump. Not sure why Jensen didn't get those calls. It's just a bad ump, and we left seven runners on. Good ******* god, we had the chances to mitigate the bad officiating.

Turner up to bat but he's been struggling. He was in this same spot in game two.

I believe in him.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information