Page 18 of 90 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers Thread (Maximum Dodgerness)

Tough game. Catcher errors were a big deal and Kershaw doesn't get border calls from this ump, historically. Yeah, the ump should be better at his job, but Kershaw has to do better.

We got big bats so we're still in it, but outlook is tough on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

You can't tell that the ball is in the back of the glove...one of those where you can't be mad because they overturned it to what the call should have probably been.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Tough one. Barry called an inconsistent game and the Brewers got some gift strikes and balls. You'd think someone like Kershaw would be given the benefit of the doubt in comparison to an anonymous Brewers pitcher, but it is what it is. You have to overcome adversity, and the Dodgers should be used to that by now. We still left too many people on, and gave up a homer to a pitcher. It felt like the game ended when we left runners on first and third.

It should make for a wonderful series.

The two grittiest teams in the game are tied 1-1 and headed back to L.A.

I’m so hype

6. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I’m so hype
    I think my Justin Turner beard is helping to power us, man.

MILWAUKEE -- Justin Turner and the Los Angeles Dodgers know all about performing in the postseason.

Backed into a tough spot Saturday, the red-headed slugger delivered once again.

Shut down for most of the afternoon, Los Angeles staged another late rally and Turner hit a two-run homer in the eighth inning to lift the Dodgers over the Milwaukee Brewers for a 4-3 victory that evened the NL Championship Series at a game apiece.

The high-powered Dodgers had two measly singles off Wade Miley before breaking through against one of baseball's best bullpens. After forcing the Brewers to use six relievers in Milwaukee's 6-5 victory Friday night, the NL West champions put that extended look to good use in Game 2, especially against faltering All-Star Jeremy Jeffress.

"As long as we have outs left, we know we're in the game," Turner said.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/recap?gameId=381013108

Goodness.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

He is our Deion Sanders.

He's gone anyway. If anyone could borrow Manny for half of a season they would be crazy not to.

He's gone anyway. If anyone could borrow Manny for half of a season they would be crazy not to.
    I hope we resign him. But if we don't I hope we still style in free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I hope we resign him. But if we don't I hope we still style in free agency.
    He's honestly not worth the money he's going to bring. We already have a SS. We have plenty of IF players. Let him be overpaid elsewhere. We got a steal this year.

He's honestly not worth the money he's going to bring. We already have a SS. We have plenty of IF players. Let him be overpaid elsewhere. We got a steal this year.
    Yeah, that's not wrong.

Can't leave the bases loaded up only a run.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information