Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Future is Here, Thomas. Keep being a Bronco Hero.

Default The Future is Here, Thomas. Keep being a Bronco Hero.

I know you'll get it together soon. It's hard to weed through the year to year stats, but I have seen comparisons that show you to be no higher than the mean in dropped passes. And you're a freaking Broncos Stud and future ring of famer, at the very least. But the drops really suck in nail-biter games like the ones we're probably going to experience until this offense truly gels and Keenum works out all his kinks.

The future is here in the form of Sutton and Tim Patrick, DT. Hamilton as well, but he's more Sander's protege. Right now Sanders is WR #1, which I'm sure you're OK with, as he is your brother and deserving. Start showing the rookies why you're are a living Bronco's legend. Otherwise, we no longer have to endure the drops, while waiting for the highlights. There is no doubt you still give your all every play but that can be an asset to a team in the tape room as well.

Just saying. You're the freaking man DT. Start being the man. Otherwise, we have options now. Competition is good.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Ground Control For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

DT will be gone next year. No question in my mind. He's done. But that doesnt mean we will not respect him and what he had done for the Broncos.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    DT will be gone next year. No question in my mind. He's done. But that doesnt mean we will not respect him and what he had done for the Broncos.
    Agreed. Sutton is no joke, it's only a matter of how they use him this year. Patrick has shown he's got hard potential, so it's all up to him. Either way, I see no reason why DT is a better option than them next year. It's all about how he chooses to go out. I'm a believer but if I'm wrong, we can't lose by moving past him. Again, so happy with this last draft and post-draft acquisitions. Kudos to Elway.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

7. The Following 6 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Agreed. He'll go down as one of the two best WR ever to put on a broncos uniform, but he just isn't the same guy anymore. I'll be shocked if he's back next year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Agreed. He'll go down as one of the two best WR ever to put on a broncos uniform, but he just isn't the same guy anymore. I'll be shocked if he's back next year.
    Sanders may be out too.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

I love him, but I would be shocked to see him back next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Sanders may be out too.
    I think we'll keep Sanders. He's still as good as he's ever been.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'd put both Sanders & Smith ahead of him without a second's though, but DT isn't going to drop too much further down the list.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

DT is one of the more over rated players in the league. He's being paid like a top tier WR and he's anything but. His hands are inconsistent and he's anything but clutch anymore. DT doesn't deserve the high rep count he is getting, the Broncos would be better served to start getting Sutton and Patrick more involved with the offense. Competition has seemed to have helped Sanders but DT seems like the same old DT.

15. The Following User High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Surprised he doesn't get more hate because of the anthem shenanigans

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Surprised he doesn't get more hate because of the anthem shenanigans
    Grabbing the tunnel is better than taking a knee. And no one cares anymore. And he beat the Steelers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Grabbing the tunnel is better than taking a knee. And no one cares anymore. And he beat the Steelers.
    Tebow beat the Steelers

19. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

He or sanders will be gone next year. I think it’s sanders personally and DT takes a pay cut. Sanders is playing for a contract and he wants out and Big Big bucks! He will not stay here. Since he won’t stay we will keep dt and have him redo his contract. That’s at least is how I see things unfolding. Dt esta capitan.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

22. The Following 6 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information