Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: The Future is Here, Thomas. Keep being a Bronco Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    hahaha 2million is two million. I always enjoy folks acting millions dont matter to people who are wealthy. John consistently lowballs folks. It is fact.

Its not that it is the fact that you think we low balled him. We offered what? 13 mil a year? That is not a low ball offer at all. Jaxonville came in after us- with like 60 million to spend in FA. They came in knowing we couldnt go higher than that and they had all the money to throw around if they wanted. I would not call that Low Balling.

I do not call:

Champs extension low ball
    Von extension low ball
    Talib signing low ball
    Donal Stephenson low ball
    Menelik Watson low ball
    DT extension low ball
    Sanders extension low ball
    Tj ward signing low ball
    Brandon Marshall extension low ball

We did get Wolfe and Harris on great team friendly deals, but they signed them and did not complain so I would not call those low ball. Terrence Knighton and DRC both tried to get more than Elway offered. Both left and both signed contracts for Less Than We Originally Offered.

Did we low ball Brock Osweiller at the 15 mil per year? Or whatever stupid number that was?

So I am not really sure how factual your statement actually is.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    What you do in the privacy of your bedroom is your concern, player.
    Says the person with the peeking owl as a profile pic. Heh, if he did have Joel inside him, I'm sure you caught a glimpse.

Hoot, hoot.

[QUOTE=King87;2801232]Most WR's have some truly bad drops.

If DT wasn't here you'd be irked that ES wasn't a real number one WR and that we should have paid DT.

For years he's been the driving force on the offense - it's hard to expect a WR to carry an entire offense. Honestly, had DT been paired with a bad QB but one who could challenge the field, someone like Fitzpatrick the frustration wouldn't be as bad because you'd still get those big plays.

DT's play has never been a top reason why this offense struggled.

Let's rein this shit in.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?season=2010

DT has been better than Bradford. He's been on one team, unlike Suh, and Suh has attitude issues and isn't the same guy anymore (that might be true for DT, too, I can't tell because we only get loser QB's).

McCoy's still really good, though. I haven't read all replies, so maybe

Sorry, I agreed with you up to there. Do you mean Mike McCoy? Or, LeSean? If the latter, please ignore this. If the former, I have words. I'm assuming the latter, because outside of shady dealings at his house, he's all baller.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information