Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Future is Here, Thomas. Keep being a Bronco Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Nibb high football rules!
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    I wouldn't mind being in a room with you
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

4. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

He has garnered undue ire from Broncos fans over the years. It is hilarious that Broncos fans talk up Smith who I also love and forget how much he struggled with easy drops in his career. I still remember Smiths first touchdown and then being baffled by the way he would make circus catches one moment and drop easy balls the next. It got better later in his career but still happened.

DT for my money is the most dominant receiver to ever lace them up for our team. He was a matchup nightmare and those who dont acknowledge how much his presence opened up balls for others like Sanders are just being spiteful.

6. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    He has garnered undue ire from Broncos fans over the years. It is hilarious that Broncos fans talk up Smith who I also love and forget how much he struggled with easy drops in his career. I still remember Smiths first touchdown and then being baffled by the way he would make circus catches one moment and drop easy balls the next. It got better later in his career but still happened.

DT for my money is the most dominant receiver to ever lace them up for our team. He was a matchup nightmare and those who dont acknowledge how much his presence opened up balls for others like Sanders are just being spiteful.
    You just highlighted the key difference between Smith and DT. Smith got better throughout his career. DTs hands have gotten worse and worse. I don't think anyone has denied that he has been a dominant WR for us in the past. But the fact of the matter is that he is not that anymore. That doesn't mean anyone hates him or is spiteful of him. Just recognizing the reality of the situation.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

When he was on his game he was dominant. I just don't think he has been on his game enough since Denver gave him $$. To me, he has left a lot on the field....with his size, speed, talent, he could have been one of the best.

10. The Following 5 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

I think DT will be approached about a pay cut or gone depending on how he finishes the year. Sander is the go to guy right now.

12. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

It’s a long season and DT will gel.

14. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

He is the most disrespected player in the history of this website. Even more so than Tom Brady. He literally won week one for us...

You are bad people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    He is the most disrespected player in the history of this website. Even more so than Tom Brady. He literally won week one for us...

You are bad people.
    Dude is done, and he *somehow had a drop in performance when he got the big money.

Thanks for the memories DT, you're forever etched in Broncos' lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Dude is done, and he *somehow had a drop in performance when he got the big money.

It's almost as if when you're tasked with some of the worst QB's in the league your performance goes down. I hate to break this to you, but Sanders' numbers went down, too. Oh, it's about the money? Well I would have been interested to see how well the other high priced WR's would have done in the same situation.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

19. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

He’s going to blow up and it will be crickets in here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Also, Jake Plummer sucks.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

It's almost as if when you're tasked with some of the worst QB's in the league your performance goes down. I hate to break this to you, but Sanders' numbers went down, too. Oh, it's about the money? Well I would have been interested to see how well the other high priced WR's would have done in the same situation.
    Says the Bengals fan?

Says the Bengals fan?
    Who is that? That poor ******* should become a Broncos fan. I can help with his or her transition to the proper team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    He’s going to blow up and it will be crickets in here.
    I would love to see this. He is one of my favorites. I think what a great attitude he has is often understated. Again he and Rod, two of the greats and obviously the two best in history of the Broncos were also the anti-diva or the anti typical receiver Persona if you will. That in and of itself with the production that he gave us has to be acknowledged.
    Last edited by Jsteve01; 09-18-2018 at 08:52 PM.

26. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information