Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why You’ll Have To Wait To Get A Broncos Rookie Phillip Lindsay Jersey

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    gunna send dave some

I over seen the manufacture. I already have 5. Love me some swag.

2. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    A solid $20 bootleg is better than any $60 replica jersey
    Idk. I don't really buy NFL jerseys anymore. Every Broncos knock off I've seen, they never got the R right on Broncos across the front. With NHL jerseys there's always a way to tell. You can usually buy a used jersey for about the same price as a knockoff. I try not to collect knockoffs anymore. There's not really a market for them, plus I like supporting my teams.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    wht do U do Valar because i have homeland security and FBI connects too

For the record i dont buy that it is funded by terrorists or whatever. Govt tells us that because of tax dollars lost
    British army - 20 years service.

now i am a military social worker, one of only 2 (my claim to fame lol), prior to this i did regular stuff most people do before

i guess my reservation about buying knock offs is that you dont really know where they came from and the stand up guy you know who sells them still bought them wholesale of a truck that the contents originated from eastern europe/asia/middle east

dont get me wrong, i have a shannon sharpe knock off i bought from ebay - but i bought it knowing what i was doing because i am a weak, selfish and unprincipled mutha****ka when it really counts lol
    Mine come from China. I have a supplier i use i never bought a knockoff off a truck or at a store.

I do have contacts in HS and FBI. I will ask about this at an upcoming meeting.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    A solid $20 bootleg is better than any $60 replica jersey
    Idk. I don't really buy NFL jerseys anymore. Every Broncos knock off I've seen, they never got the R right on Broncos across the front. With NHL jerseys there's always a way to tell. You can usually buy a used jersey for about the same price as a knockoff. I try not to collect knockoffs anymore. There's not really a market for them, plus I like supporting my teams.
    I hear ya. My point was for $60-75 you can get a shit replica with rubberized/screened on numbers, OR for $15-20 you can get a knockoff authentic with real numbers and names sewn on.

The NFL created this problem themselves with their 'exclusive' deal with Nike and earlier Reebok, selling at ridiculous price points. Once upon a time you can always get a cheap jersey from Starter, Bike, Puma or Champion. Now not so.

I will post some pics of my jerseys. I have authentics too and the differences are so tiny.

Also - Im just a cheap +×&#.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Yeah I have seen some great ones, but you gotta do your research! That one you have is a good example of how close they get sometimes. The AliBaba.com shops always seem to have good quality knockoffs. Hell, the probably source from the same sweatshops... I mean factories.
    I only buy jerseys that I know were made in factories that pay the workers just above starvation level wages

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Yeah I have seen some great ones, but you gotta do your research! That one you have is a good example of how close they get sometimes. The AliBaba.com shops always seem to have good quality knockoffs. Hell, the probably source from the same sweatshops... I mean factories.
    I only buy jerseys that I know were made in factories that pay the workers just above starvation level wages
    That sounds like work in US.

I think it’s ok if someone wants a knockoff for personal use. What really pisses me off is when people buy them to resale to people who don’t know the difference. Lots of spouses, parents, and grandparents getting scammed trying to buy a gift.

9. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I think it’s ok if someone wants a knockoff for personal use. What really pisses me off is when people buy them to resale to people who don’t know the difference. Lots of spouses, parents, and grandparents getting scammed trying to buy a gift.
    Oh yes, selling a knockoff for an authentic is at the top of the douchebag list

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information