Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Why You’ll Have To Wait To Get A Broncos Rookie Phillip Lindsay Jersey

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Marquette King #1
    Posts
    18,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    gunna send dave some

    I over seen the manufacture. I already have 5. Love me some swag.

  2. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:


  3. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    A solid $20 bootleg is better than any $60 replica jersey
    Idk. I don't really buy NFL jerseys anymore. Every Broncos knock off I've seen, they never got the R right on Broncos across the front. With NHL jerseys there's always a way to tell. You can usually buy a used jersey for about the same price as a knockoff. I try not to collect knockoffs anymore. There's not really a market for them, plus I like supporting my teams.

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chad Kelly
    Posts
    10,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    wht do U do Valar because i have homeland security and FBI connects too

    For the record i dont buy that it is funded by terrorists or whatever. Govt tells us that because of tax dollars lost
    British army - 20 years service.

    now i am a military social worker, one of only 2 (my claim to fame lol), prior to this i did regular stuff most people do before

    i guess my reservation about buying knock offs is that you dont really know where they came from and the stand up guy you know who sells them still bought them wholesale of a truck that the contents originated from eastern europe/asia/middle east

    dont get me wrong, i have a shannon sharpe knock off i bought from ebay - but i bought it knowing what i was doing because i am a weak, selfish and unprincipled mutha****ka when it really counts lol
    Mine come from China. I have a supplier i use i never bought a knockoff off a truck or at a store.

    I do have contacts in HS and FBI. I will ask about this at an upcoming meeting.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chad Kelly
    Posts
    10,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    A solid $20 bootleg is better than any $60 replica jersey
    Idk. I don't really buy NFL jerseys anymore. Every Broncos knock off I've seen, they never got the R right on Broncos across the front. With NHL jerseys there's always a way to tell. You can usually buy a used jersey for about the same price as a knockoff. I try not to collect knockoffs anymore. There's not really a market for them, plus I like supporting my teams.
    I hear ya. My point was for $60-75 you can get a shit replica with rubberized/screened on numbers, OR for $15-20 you can get a knockoff authentic with real numbers and names sewn on.

    The NFL created this problem themselves with their 'exclusive' deal with Nike and earlier Reebok, selling at ridiculous price points. Once upon a time you can always get a cheap jersey from Starter, Bike, Puma or Champion. Now not so.

    I will post some pics of my jerseys. I have authentics too and the differences are so tiny.

    Also - Im just a cheap +×&#.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne
    Posts
    18,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Yeah I have seen some great ones, but you gotta do your research! That one you have is a good example of how close they get sometimes. The AliBaba.com shops always seem to have good quality knockoffs. Hell, the probably source from the same sweatshops... I mean factories.
    I only buy jerseys that I know were made in factories that pay the workers just above starvation level wages

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chad Kelly
    Posts
    10,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Yeah I have seen some great ones, but you gotta do your research! That one you have is a good example of how close they get sometimes. The AliBaba.com shops always seem to have good quality knockoffs. Hell, the probably source from the same sweatshops... I mean factories.
    I only buy jerseys that I know were made in factories that pay the workers just above starvation level wages
    That sounds like work in US.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  8. #37

    Default

    I think it’s ok if someone wants a knockoff for personal use. What really pisses me off is when people buy them to resale to people who don’t know the difference. Lots of spouses, parents, and grandparents getting scammed trying to buy a gift.

  9. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:


  10. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chad Kelly
    Posts
    10,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I think it’s ok if someone wants a knockoff for personal use. What really pisses me off is when people buy them to resale to people who don’t know the difference. Lots of spouses, parents, and grandparents getting scammed trying to buy a gift.
    Oh yes, selling a knockoff for an authentic is at the top of the douchebag list
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Broncos' Phillip Lindsay prepared to make impact in NFL debut
    By Denver Native (Carol) in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2018, 04:42 PM
  3. Colorado redshirt-freshman running back Phillip Lindsay turning heads
    By Denver Native (Carol) in forum High School and College
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group