Thread: Can we take the time to laugh at Raiders on Broncos Talk?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Default Can we take the time to laugh at Raiders on Broncos Talk?

Is anyone seeing what he is doing for the Bears right now?

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Broncoknight30 For This Post:

BK30, we might disagree on a lot of things, but we can agree on this and enjoy it together.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I take back my arguments in favor of John Gruden regarding the trade. Mack is an unstoppable diesel. Holy hell is he going to carve up the NFC North.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

That trade is just a giant middle finger to their fans too. First, they're moving the team to Vegas, so good-bye! Then they trade away their best player on the eve of the season for what is essentially a 2nd and a 3rd round pick. Yes, they got 2 1st round picks for Mack, but a first round pick NEXT year is equal to a 2nd rounder this year.

If they were going to get rid of Mack, they needed at least to do it prior to this year's draft so they could get something in return for him that will help them this year!

But, no! Gruden, in a bizarre power move, gets rid of Mack because he wants to be paid for his proven performance.!

This Highlight Video of Mack is now utterly hilarious!:
    "Mack is everything to that Raiders defense and without him, I honestly think that entire unit would completely collapse!"

Bwa-hahahahahahahahahaha!

8. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

But, it's even worse for the Raiders because their starting lineup is among the OLDEST in the NFL! IT's filled with veterans, who need to win NOW, and Gruden just flat told them in no uncertain terms, "we're not trying to win now! We're building for the future, like 3 years from now when both our 1st round picks will hopefully be starters and provide more impact than Mack does" - as unlikely as that is.

If I'm a veteran on the Raiders I'd be calling my agent about now and asking him to start thinking about a way to get me to some other team so I can get paid, because the team just signaled: "if you play great and exceed your contract, we're not going to pay you!"

Good luck with that Faders!

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Looking forward to Sunday.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Bears still choked though and Mack disappeared in the 2nd half. I think that's the biggest difference between him and Von from an impact perspective. Both are beasts, but Von is clutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

16. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Bears still choked though and Mack disappeared in the 2nd half. I think that's the biggest difference between him and Von from an impact perspective. Both are beasts, but Von is clutch.
    Yeah, that was horrific for them.

In the second half Mack got more doubles and the Packers schemed away from him, so to speak. The announcer explained the scheming away from him part while I was pooping, so I didn't catch all of it. I almost died, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    In the second half Mack got more doubles and the Packers schemed away from him, so to speak. The announcer explained the scheming away from him part while I was pooping, so I didn't catch all of it. I almost died, you know.
    I sorta figured. You were in full form.

I'm just glad the seahawks forgot to scheme around miller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    Yeah, that was horrific for them.
    Well, we ain't Bears Fans so who cares? I'm just glad Mack isn't in this division any more and that the Faders are doomed to SUCK!

The disappointment their fans are going to feel when it turns out Gruden isn't an instant savior and their crap-ass team still sucks worse than last year, will be quite juicy.

21. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information