Page 217 of 466 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 6982

Thread: 2018 Other Games Discussion

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    My beloved Goff is getting roughed up out there.
    Can you feel his pain?

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

The Rams, for all their talented players, are a finesse team outside of Gurley. They are a warm weather, fast break, gimmick offense squad who does poorly when they get punched in the mouth. I expect them to be one and done again in the playoffs. Games like this show who teams really are. The Rams are so used to leading in shootout games they don’t know how to win close, physical games.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

I mean, when 'tough' teams have their running games stopped and do nothing you don't say that.

It's hard to be a gimmick offense when you use three main personnel sets, tops, too. That's actually the opposite of a gimmicks.

You sound like the type of fan who would be stoked when we signed someone like Keenum. Or who thought that PFM sucked and was finesse. You sound like a 70's Steelers fan.

F- post and probably your worst moment as a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    K.J. Hamler

Incredible win for the Bears! I picked them to win due to, being at home, with Trubisky back, and the fact that VJ and Co. almost beat them.
    I have no issues with the Rams. I like the whole team, and love Wade, but they have been coasting a bit over the last 4 or 5 weeks. The Bears even
    kept them out of the end zone for 4 quarters. Props to that defense. They were due for another loss on the road, with the returning the player/s aspect, led
    to a personal hunch they would lose this game. Congrats to the Bears Organization.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Bugs Baloney For This Post:

This is one of the worst football days ever. And it's all shit.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Want proof the season is fixed? In Week 13, three teams were eliminated from playoff contention - the Jets, the Raiders and the 49ers. Logically, they should all be tanking to get that #1 over all pick in the draft. Instead, they all WON! Back that Brinks truck of union dues up to the betting windows at Vegas - somebody had a field day betting the underdogs.

As terrible as the officiating was, the grand prize this week was when Cincinnati's backup QB not named Dalton miraculously scrambled right and somehow found an open lane to the end zone, so he changed direction from running out of bounds and dove into the end zone untouched. The officials blew the play dead and said the QB was "giving himself up" on the play before scoring the touchdown. WTF?? In true Bengal fashion, they false-started on the next play and had to settle for a field goal.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Want proof the season is fixed? In Week 13, three teams were eliminated from playoff contention - the Jets, the Raiders and the 49ers. Logically, they should all be tanking to get that #1 over all pick in the draft. Instead, they all WON! Back that Brinks truck of union dues up to the betting windows at Vegas - somebody had a field day betting the underdogs.

As terrible as the officiating was, the grand prize this week was when Cincinnati's backup QB not named Dalton miraculously scrambled right and somehow found an open lane to the end zone, so he changed direction from running out of bounds and dove into the end zone untouched. The officials blew the play dead and said the QB was "giving himself up" on the play before scoring the touchdown. WTF?? In true Bengal fashion, they false-started on the next play and had to settle for a field goal.
    Sir, I don't mean to be rude, but the word proof is being used very loosely here.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Sir, I don't mean to be rude, but the word proof is being used very loosely here.
    I like how he put the conspiracy on the players and not the NFL as a whole, too.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

soft ass LA team cant play in the cold, they need their palm trees.

GOOOF is a GOOOOOOOOOF.

i love it.

When they go one and done for 2 years in a row in the playoffs, it will be even better.

LA sucks ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    soft ass LA team cant play in the cold, they need their palm trees.

GOOOF is a GOOOOOOOOOF.

i love it.

When they go one and done for 2 years in a row in the playoffs, it will be even better.

LA sucks ass.
    You'd love Goff is they were still in STL.

You must grow in strength, my boy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Maybe the game plan should have called for not covering him with bad coverage guys, then. Who knows. I just know that that Miami play probably isn’t the reason Denver isn’t a playoff team.

**** the Patriots.
    I thought the scheme that has Todd Davis cluelessly point at Kittle as Kittle speeds by and Davis blows inertial gaskets was special. Not every team can pull that off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

16. The Following 5 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

This is one of the worst football days ever. And it's all shit.
    I agree. Christmas is now cancelled in my household.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The one silver lining from our loss is that the Miami win won't actually wind up hurting us and I can fully enjoy it. All time finish.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Ian Rapoport
    ‏Verified account @RapSheet
    1h1 hour ago

#Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie had a meeting with his scouts today where he informed them he was fired, per me and @TomPelissero. He was given the chance to stay the season, but is not expected to do so.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    The Rams, for all their talented players, are a finesse team outside of Gurley. They are a warm weather, fast break, gimmick offense squad who does poorly when they get punched in the mouth. I expect them to be one and done again in the playoffs. Games like this show who teams really are. The Rams are so used to leading in shootout games they don’t know how to win close, physical games.
    Not too mention despite all the talent on defense they tend to give up a lot points which is strange for a Wade Phillips squad to do with that kind of talent. They do get turnovers but man do they give up a lot points in a lot of their games.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information