Page 1 of 466 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Other Games Discussion

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default 2018 Other Games Discussion

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Ignominious start to the season with a rain delay for the Eagles/Falcons game.

4. The Following User High Fived AgentOrange For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Falcons have been taking their D more seriously over the past couple of years.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

No Julio on any of those goal line plays was an interesting strategy

I didn't even know the season started today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I didn't even know the season started today.
    If you still played FF, you would
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

9. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

**** the Raiders, the Chargers, the Chiefs, the Patriots, and the Seahawks. They can all kiss my fat white ass and blow me. Carr is overrated, Rivers is an old POS, Andy Reid makes me look thin, I can beat up Tom Brady, and RWB is a midget.

**** them all.

That's how the **** I feel god ******* dammit. I hope they all diggity dayum die.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

11. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Ignominious start to the season with a rain delay for the Eagles/Falcons game.
    This version sounds so much better.

Gave me time to cook up some tofu broccoli.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

13. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Eagles look like the Browns used to. And still may, of course.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

15. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    This version sounds so much better.

Gave me time to cook up some tofu broccoli.
    What the **** is tofu broccoli and why does just reading that phrase make me uncomfortable?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

This is the defending SB champion?
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

What the **** is tofu broccoli and why does just reading that phrase make me uncomfortable?
    Idk man. I'm not eating that shit. Wife wants me to cook healthier, so beef broccoli became tofu broccoli. Might be a disaster. Might be a life changer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    This is the defending SB champion?
    Right? I figured the preseason rumbles of incipient disaster were just bored football fans...but they look like suck so far. But the night is young.

Idk man. I'm not eating that shit. Wife wants me to cook healthier, so beef broccoli became tofu broccoli. Might be a disaster. Might be a life changer.
    This isn't respecting your cooking's stare decisis.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

This isn't respecting your cooking's stare decisis.
    Probably not. The rice cooker shat the bed after I started the rice, so it's beef ramen noodles drained of broth instead.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information