Page 343 of 466 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6977

Thread: 2018 Other Games Discussion

  1. #5131
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sharon, PA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson
    Posts
    10,958

    Default

    I was wrong about the rookie Dallas LB. Way better than I thought. But he is STRUGGLING tonight

  2. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:


  3. #5132
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    I would never put Dak ahead of Ryan. I didn't even include Cam...who is probably better but whom I also loathe.
    It's not a career accomplishment year. Look how well Dak played after he got Cooper. Factor in his mobility.

    This is why I always rode with Wave about Dak.

  4. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  5. #5133
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52,729

    Default

    Great play call!

  6. #5134
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    My boy looks thicc af
    Twerking at the club!

  7. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:


  8. #5135
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Mexistan
    Posts
    4,157

    Default

    CJ looking like he might be dinged

  9. #5136
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sharon, PA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson
    Posts
    10,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    It's not a career accomplishment year. Look how well Dak played after he got Cooper. Factor in his mobility.

    This is why I always rode with Wave about Dak.
    I like Dak a lot. I just think he ranks down the list. Consistency ia an issue. As is vision. Cooper is open almost every play yet has had games where he barely gets it to him. I know D's get paid too but he still needs to evolve before I see top 15

  10. #5137
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52,729

    Default

    Shoulda gone for it.

    Wasting timeout's, Sean. Come on! Do better! Be brilliant!

  11. #5138
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    40,505

    Default

    Hell yeah, CJ!!
    why you so serious!

  12. #5139
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Mexistan
    Posts
    4,157

    Default

    This could well be CJ's career game - so far.

  13. #5140
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    I like Dak a lot. I just think he ranks down the list. Consistency ia an issue. As is vision. Cooper is open almost every play yet has had games where he barely gets it to him. I know D's get paid too but he still needs to evolve before I see top 15
    You're pointing out playoffs but how many shit games have guys like Stafford, Ryan, etc, have had? That's not a truly solid comparison, IMO.

    He's consistently good, and often lacks targets. He also makes plays with his feet. He's in the top half of the league, especially since a year by year list shows a lot of fluctuation outside of the elite QBs.


    Back to the game - Big ******* dick call. That's being brilliant! DO THAT!

  14. #5141
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agentorange View Post
    this could well be cj's career game - so far.
    thicc af!

  15. #5142
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    hell yeah, cj!!
    hell yeah!!!!

  16. #5143
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sharon, PA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson
    Posts
    10,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    You're pointing out playoffs but how many shit games have guys like Stafford, Ryan, etc, have had? That's not a truly solid comparison, IMO.

    He's consistently good, and often lacks targets. He also makes plays with his feet. He's in the top half of the league, especially since a year by year list shows a lot of fluctuation outside of the elite QBs.


    Back to the game - Big ******* dick call. That's being brilliant! DO THAT!
    Not just playoffs. Cooper had a few ish games lately...but has been open plenty. And all QBs have had bad games/plays. I just don't see Dak as someone who csn lead a team back from a deficit. He can manage things and lead. Good enough to win in Dallas given the current roster. And there are @18 or 19 QBs I'd be happy with. Lots of talent in the league right now

  17. #5144
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Not just playoffs. Cooper had a few ish games lately...but has been open plenty. And all ANd have had bad games/plays. I just don't see Dak as someone who csn lead a team back from a deficit. He can manage things and lead. Good enough to win in Dallas given the current roster. And there are @18 or 19 QBs I'd be happy with. Lots of talent in the league right now
    Side note - Aikman whining about holding is funny.

    Back to your post - with such a high completion percentage, with a team in flux regarding coaching status, owner, etc, he's pretty damn consistent. And he's not throwing to a talented team regarding weapons. And he's not in a cutting edge scheme. Give him Shanahan Jr. and what Ryan had and you might be surprised. Dak had a really strong year, all things considered.

  18. #5145
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Mexistan
    Posts
    4,157

    Default

    Hmm...not sure calling a TO on defense was a good idea there.

  19. The Following User High Fived AgentOrange For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2018 Preseason Games
    By FanInAZ in forum Other NFL Team Discussion
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-30-2018, 07:33 PM
  2. The five most-intriguing games on the Broncos' 2018 schedule
    By admin in forum NFL News and Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2018, 10:20 PM
  3. 2017-2018 Official College Football Discussion Thread
    By OrangeHoof in forum High School and College
    Replies: 985
    Last Post: 01-12-2018, 10:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group