Page 219 of 466 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 6982

Thread: 2018 Other Games Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I thought the scheme that has Todd Davis cluelessly point at Kittle as Kittle speeds by and Davis blows inertial gaskets was special. Not every team can pull that off.
    How on earth did I miss the beauty of a post?

Oh Hawg, you're a real darling. Never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

NFL needs to be more exciting - let's remove one play from the defense and play 11 on 10.

OoooOOOOOOoOOoOOoOOoOOOOoOOoh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Why is it that when a guy like Keenum completes 70 percent of his passes everyone loves him, even though he's a small ball QB, but when a guy who can throw the deep ball does it, while throwing for more TDs and yards, it doesn't matter?

I would gladly take a guy who can throw the ball for 3,700 yards, 24 TDs and 9 INTs at this point in the season.

Do you honestly think that this team is 6-7 with Cousins?

We'd probably be in the 6th seed with him.

This board needs to stop shitting on productive QBs while propping up shitty ones like Keenum and TS. It's mind-boggling.
    Cousins is on a team with two top WR and a defense that had been top five the last few years. They’re 6-6-1 this year. Why wouldn’t we be 6-7 with him? His record against winning teams is putrid too. I’m not saying he sucks, and I’m not saying Keenum is better. He’s not worth what he’s making though

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

How on earth did I miss the beauty of a post?

Oh Hawg, you're a real darling. Never change.
    Sometimes I lace the words with the most caustic acid, but then I get some on my fingers and soul and regret it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Cousins is on a team with two top WR and a defense that had been top five the last few years. They’re 6-6-1 this year. Why wouldn’t we be 6-7 with him? His record against winning teams is putrid too. I’m not saying he sucks, and I’m not saying Keenum is better. He’s not worth what he’s making though
    Sigh.....

As i said. His team is worse than it was a year ago. The Oline is actually worse than Denvers, their defense is much much worse than Denver's. I mean Green Bay has lost to a lot of mediocre to bad teams this year so does this mean that Rodgers sucks and isnt worh the money he is making either? There are always outliers any given year and while Cousins yet to get beyond a certain threshold as a starting QB in today's market it demands to be paid if you want to even have a shot at championships. Whatever happened last year with the Vikings isnt happening this year which hasnt bolded well for Kirk because if they were playing even nearly as good as they did last year they would be a much better team this year. But like always, Kirk puts up numbers on some very bad teams despite whats going on around him. Meanwhile, Keenum has a better team with him in Denver and plays worse and i dont think for a second that if Cousins had been in Denver we would have won games against the Rams, Chiefs, Jets, etc. He is better than Keenum in that aspect where he can actually make plays so as long as the team around him plays better.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

By what measure is Minnesota’s defense “much, much worse” than ours? We’re comparable in points allowed (21.7 for us, 22.4 for them) and in yards allowed, they’re way better than us (323.6 vs 383.4). They’re tied for fourth in yards per play allowed and we’re tied for 21st

If you like advanced stats, we’re second in DVOA (or at least we’re befo this week - new rankings come out today) but they’re still a very good seventh

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    By what measure is Minnesota’s defense “much, much worse” than ours? We’re comparable in points allowed (21.7 for us, 22.4 for them) and in yards allowed, they’re way better than us (323.6 vs 383.4). They’re tied for fourth in yards per play allowed and we’re tied for 21st

If you like advanced stats, we’re second in DVOA (or at least we’re befo this week - new rankings come out today) but they’re still a very good seventh
    They are ranked 25th in the NFL, Denver is like ranked in the mid to upper teens.

I took a couple of PTO days last Friday & yesterday so I'm thinking today is Monday so I turn on the Tv looking for the game & text my son to ask why wasn't there a game on tonight and he said On a Tuesday? Anyhow...

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived KCL For This Post:

He has a lot to prove. That's what I tell myself when I get sad.
    I mean it’s not like he’s already the best player on the planet, right king?

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    I took a couple of PTO days last Friday & yesterday so I'm thinking today is Monday so I turn on the Tv looking for the game & text my son to ask why wasn't there a game on tonight and he said On a Tuesday? Anyhow...
    You should get some fresh air

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

You'd love Goff is they were still in STL.

You must grow in strength, my boy.
    dudes the worst qb in the league under pressure.

he is a scrub, just like bandwagon LA fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post

So bitter and so fragile. My baby boy, you need to grow.

17. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post

Lmao. You should be proud of the Rams Falcoian. They arctually look like a fun team.

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Lmao. You should be proud of the Rams Falcoian. They arctually look like a fun team.
    He's still mad that L.A. Took it's team back and went to a better and more profitable city. He doesn't hold STL accountable for the departure at all, even though they signed a contract they could never live up to. In Falco's mind somehow Chad Kelly is an elite QB and Goff is crap. Because all conclusions must match his emotions, logic be damned.

I love Falco more than anyone, but my brother is struggling.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

He's still mad that L.A. Took it's team back and went to a better and more profitable city. He doesn't hold STL accountable for the departure at all, even though they signed a contract they could never live up to. In Falco's mind somehow Chad Kelly is an elite QB and Goff is crap. Because all conclusions must match his emotions, logic be damned.

I love Falco more than anyone, but my brother is struggling.
    He has grown on me over the years but he does stress himself out way too much methinks. Sucks about Chad but the guy was a dumbass and somewhere we knew it might come to bite him in the ass at some point. You cant be a franchise guy and be doing dumb shit like that. As for the Rams, it happens so i do understand him not wanting to like them anymore but if he is a Bronco fan he should be in a better place mentally at this point.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information