Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos in possible trade for Teddy Bridgewater

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

If this is true it is indicative as to whe we continually have QB problems. Let the young guy take his lumps. If we do this it will be two seasons in a row in which we give up on the QB with the most upside.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Need OL depth in the worst way.

CB is more pressing imo. Teams go 4-5 wide and we are in trouble. ROby and harris and hopefully cravens and Simmons can help some, but god....Yaidom needs a year or so but I see promise there. Langely needs at least another year likely two. He is bad right now. They will keep him to develop him because his metrics are insane! but he is the worst right now. Id take Karl Paymah over him at the moment.

On the OL turner and Mcgovern have played surprisingly well. And Cyrus Kuandjo (whatver it is spelled) also held up quite nicely! (I had him as a 2nd rounder I think 4 or 5 years ago). I think we are better at OL than initially thought. STill could use another no doubt (would love to see garcia off the team for someone better) but its ok. CB is bad!

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i'm holding out hope that brock can be solid, or yiadom develops quickly, but yea. . . corner depth is a little shaky right now, and could turn disastrous if one of our top guys gets injured. . . we really should bring back kayvon webster for some more experienced depth. . . probably won't happen, but it's a legit concern IMO. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I have no idea why the broncos aren't on the phone already with kayvon's agent. I can only guess its money related. Brock didn't look bad against the bears though which is a positive so maybe they feel good about the top 4. which would kinda make kayvon out of range financially as I don't think he would come here to be the 3rd or 4th guy as that's why he left in the first place cause he was ready for a starters role.
    I too would LOVE to see Kayvon here. He is not because he is injured. All teams are waiting on him to get healthy and better before they look at Webby. He will get signed once healthy and once a team loses a guy. But that is why he is not signed at the moment.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Right now if keenum goes down we are screwed, how Elway views it. Kelly looks promising down the road but if keenum goes down week 1 he want someone to steer the ship so we can still make playoffs. He does not want to throw Kelly in with no exp and only an off season of exp.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    If this is true it is indicative as to whe we continually have QB problems. Let the young guy take his lumps. If we do this it will be two seasons in a row in which we give up on the QB with the most upside.
    I will pull my ******* hair out if they don't give Swag a legit chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    We really need another corner.
    One that can cover a TE would be fantastic...

8. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    CB is more pressing imo. Teams go 4-5 wide and we are in trouble. ROby and harris and hopefully cravens and Simmons can help some, but god....Yaidom needs a year or so but I see promise there. Langely needs at least another year likely two. He is bad right now. They will keep him to develop him because his metrics are insane! but he is the worst right now. Id take Karl Paymah over him at the moment.

On the OL turner and Mcgovern have played surprisingly well. And Cyrus Kuandjo (whatver it is spelled) also held up quite nicely! (I had him as a 2nd rounder I think 4 or 5 years ago). I think we are better at OL than initially thought. STill could use another no doubt (would love to see garcia off the team for someone better) but its ok. CB is bad!
    Turner and Kwandjio(?) as a LT or RT sounds a lot like 2016 and 2017 to me. A recipe for watching Keenum look eerily similar to Siemian. The only time I noticed Turner it was not a good look. I've heard compliments about Kwandy and hope he's solid.

I'd put it on the same level as CB. Is that wrong? Brock at nickel until Yiadom outplays him consistently seems like an ok (not great) plan. Part of this equation is that nickel and dime packages will have an effective pass rush with some set of Wolfe, Harris, Walker, Miller, Chubb, Ray, etc. I'd rather have the weakness most apparent when the Broncos are winning games, not all the time or especially when behind on the scoreboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

At this point I would rather McCown if they insist on a vet.

Bridgewater has a ton of potential and maybe would have been good to look at before Keenum but if they do actually trade for him...very doubtful...we will have a guy that many fans may be yelling for to start every time Keenum throws a pick.

I would rather a guy who both he and the fans know the roll.

If the team is struggling, it wont matter who 2 is, there will be calls for 2.

Might as well be someone who is worth a damn...

This would be a great insurance policy if case goes down.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

If a perennial loser like the Jets dont want him, neither should Denver. Regardless of who they think they're franchise QB is.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Really dude? Who did we give up on with the best upside? Sloter? Wow

Kelly will still be on the roster but he isn't ready to step in if Case goes down, we need a solid back up like Bridgewater

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    If a perennial loser like the Jets dont want him, neither should Denver. Regardless of who they think they're franchise QB is.
    The jets have there franchise quarterback in Darnold, it makes teddy expendable, they also have a decent back-up for Darnold, this says nothing bad about teddy smh. Teddy is farrrrrrr better than Kelly and Lynch for sure and would be a great back-up

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbNYiadom View Post

Kelly will still be on the roster but he isn't ready to step in if Case goes down, we need a solid back up like Bridgewater
    Who says he isn’t ready? You?

17. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbNYiadom View Post

Agree to disagree.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Who says he isn’t ready? You?
    History says he isn't ready, dude's coming off a red shirt year and now he's ready to.face the one's? Week in week out? I doubt it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information