Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching Options for 2019

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Don't stare at the retard, Kinger. That's not polite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

j/k Shazam. I know you love you some old school washed up Shanny dudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Defelippo hasnt impressed me so much this year. Matt lafleur. How much is him and how much mcvay?
    it's a fair question, but there's no way to be 100% sure. . . the eagles didn't know how much was pederson, and how much was andy-- rams had no way of knowing for sure what mcvay would do without gruden looking over his shoulder, etc. . . . . . you do good interviews, do your due diligence to the best of your ability, and make the most informed decision possible. . .

who would your top choices be?
    Again even with the issues he has had, i really like Frost, shaw, pat fitzgerald. Other than pats hate for rpo

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    j/k Shazam. I know you love you some old school washed up Shanny dudes.
    gregg williams for HC!

Again even with the issues he has had, i really like Frost, shaw, pat fitzgerald. Other than pats hate for rpo
    i'm not sure who frost and fitzgerald are. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Mcvay, and Lafleur are Mike and Kyle Shananan guys. They both run systems based upon that ZBS/WCO that they learned under Shannahan. Jeremy Bates out of NYJ would also be guy to consider.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

7. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

he is, and matt lafleur is his OC there. . .
    LaFleur is running the shit show in Tennessee now.

(To be fair he is saddled with Blaine Gabbert right now)
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    LaFleur is running the shit show in Tennessee now.

(To be fair he is saddled with Blaine Gabbert right now)
    i didn't realized they'd hired him. . . not sure why he'd go from LA to tennessee. . . but yea, not gonna judge him on what he can accomplish with zero talent and a backup QB. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Shaw is the guy. Stanford connection. Pro system. Ties to the NFL. Brings an inherent credibility.

But at this stage I'd settle for any guy who knows how to use timeouts and challenges appropriately.
    I’m not sure Shaw is your guy if you’re looking for clock management...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Shaw seems to have a good home at Stanford. Why would he want to leave there?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m not sure Shaw is your guy if you’re looking for clock management...
    Tell me more...

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

i didn't realized they'd hired him. . . not sure why he'd go from LA to tennessee. . . but yea, not gonna judge him on what he can accomplish with zero talent and a backup QB. . .
    Because he wanted to run and call his own offense.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Tell me more...
    I’m vague on this, and I debated saying anything, but I seem to remember some glaring clock mismanagement in games...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ok, it was the Rose Bowl several years ago. Maybe he’s corrected his style, but this is Marty (Fox) Ball... https://www.dailynews.com/2014/01/01...l-performance/

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

my two least fave coaches ever. Play not to lose. it drives me crazy. Actually like them both as people but would break my tv if we ever had them.

Pat Fitzgerald from NW dog and Scott Frost from Nebraska. Tons of football people are hyping Frost as the complete package.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

my two least fave coaches ever. Play not to lose. it drives me crazy. Actually like them both as people but would break my tv if we ever had them.

Pat Fitzgerald from NW dog and Scott Frost from Nebraska. Tons of football people are hyping Frost as the complete package.
    Scott Frost isn’t going anywhere.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information