Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching Options for 2019

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbNYiadom View Post
    Who is we? Not the Broncos organization..... This ain't the time for this, There is so much football left on the menu to be worried about this. So much can happen, and the guy whose band wagon most of you are on (kelly) is Vance Joseph hand picked quarterback, he was the one pre draft and post draft saying Chad was his favorite quarterback in that draft.

Whether Vance stays or goes is irrelevant right now, it's Week 2 of the preason. The Vikings entire unit has been together for year's now, they started fast big deal.

we have a ton of new/young guy's in a lot of key roles on offense and defense, they started slow but they didnt fold and fought back. Unlike last year. If we're looking pathetic week 1-5 then go ahead and kick and scream for a new coach but geez not right now when there working in new guy's, New quarterback with a offense that's in it's first pre season game together. I have complete faith that the overwhelming talent will prevail for us. And if Vance and his staff can't make it work then yes they'll be canned but this is way too premature fire the staff talk.

But proceed as you wish.
    The forum.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i think chubbnyiadom is saying that he is voting for Hugh Freeze, chad kellys old coach.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

You guys are forgetting that if VJ gets fired it's highly likely he will be fired DURING the season, not after, and in that case Bill Musgrave will get the acting HC job. He'll have a chance to show what he can do - short of a showcase job interview.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    You guys are forgetting that if VJ gets fired it's highly likely he will be fired DURING the season, not after, and in that case Bill Musgrave will get the acting HC job. He'll have a chance to show what he can do - short of a showcase job interview.
    Why are you always a day late and a dollar short?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

6. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Why are you always a day late and a dollar short?
    Why does everything you say have to be so stupid?

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

David Shaw is going to cost big bucks to lure from Stanford. He's making $4.1 million a year right now, plus he has job security in one of the best places to live in the country. Contract discussions would start at $6 million a year, and probably end around a 4 year pact at $6.5 million a year. Those are big bucks for an ownership operating out of a trust. With that said, I would love the guy if VJ doesn't learn how to coach.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Why does everything you say have to be so stupid?
    Your obvious post was obvious. Slim isn’t the stupid one in this scenario.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I'll be shocked if Joseph isn't gone by the time the bye week is over. Time to start looking at options for the 2019 season. I really hope I'm wrong and Joseph turns out to be a stud. This team has the talent to make a playoff run. If it doesn't happen, Elway pulls the trigger on a new coach. Here are some of the names that will be tossed around later in the season.

John DeFillipo
    Matt Lafleur
    Dave Toub
    Jim Schwartz
    Jim Bob Cooter
    David Shaw
    Jim Harbaugh

My money is on one of the first two names listed, with Shaw as a close third.

Thoughts?
    I like LaFleur, but why’d he leave L.A.?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I am buying some khakis

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    David Shaw is going to cost big bucks to lure from Stanford. He's making $4.1 million a year right now, plus he has job security in one of the best places to live in the country. Contract discussions would start at $6 million a year, and probably end around a 4 year pact at $6.5 million a year. Those are big bucks for an ownership operating out of a trust. With that said, I would love the guy if VJ doesn't learn how to coach.
    Colorado state income tax 4.63% california top rate(assuming with that salary he would be there)is 13.3%. Might be a difference.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Colorado state income tax 4.63% california top rate(assuming with that salary he would be there)is 13.3%. Might be a difference.
    4.6?! Wow...
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i think chubbnyiadom is saying that he is voting for Hugh Freeze, chad kellys old coach.
    **** that piece of shit. Only won at ole Miss because he cheated his ass off. Dude was a damn high school coach before he went there. They is no way Elway is so stupid.

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I am buying some khakis
    You want Jake from State Farm?

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You want Jake from State Farm?
    No, I just like khakis and posted on the wrong thread, sorry, that was misleading

21. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    No, I just like khakis and posted on the wrong thread, sorry, that was misleading
    Really? I thought you were referencing Harbaugh. That’s his thing; cheap khakis from Wal-Mart.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information