Page 38 of 85 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching Options for 2019

I just droppped a deuce, and it spelled out, in the toilet bowl, retread coach.

This is a sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    For the record, I think Elway goes with retread because he will be afraid to bring another first time HC in. But without an owner, VJ still might be safe.
    If Elway fired Fox after a season that ended in the playoffs why would a lack of an owner have any bearing on what happens to VJ?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I just droppped a deuce, and it spelled out, in the toilet bowl, retread coach.

This is a sign.
    So you've changed your opinion?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Do we need an innovative Head Coach or innovative Coordinators?

Which is more important to have?

Do we need both?

6. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Easier to hire innovative HC's.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I would love Klingburys. He is easy on my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    If Elway fired Fox after a season that ended in the playoffs why would a lack of an owner have any bearing on what happens to VJ?
    It's too tedious to educate you regarding the Broncos ownership situation, the potential for lawsuits over the fiduciary status of the Bowlen Family Trust and the fact that Brittany Bowlen is 28 years old and the trust requires an heir to be 40. That impacts the coaching decision very directly. Everything about this team affects the legal battle over Broncos ownership in very complex ways.

When they had Peyton Manning, the coach didn't matter. Peyton was the coach on the field (and pretty much off the field too). It was expected to go to a SB with Peyton, and if you didn't win a playoff game after going 12-4 and getting home field advantage then the coach deserved to be fired.

Going 7-9 with Case Keenum, a bunch of rookies, and a few ageing veterans is an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post

Going 7-9 with Case Keenum, a bunch of rookies, and a few ageing veterans is an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

It's too tedious to educate you regarding the Broncos ownership situation, the potential for lawsuits over the fiduciary status of the Bowlen Family Trust and the fact that Brittany Bowlen is 28 years old and the trust requires an heir to be 40. That impacts the coaching decision very directly. Everything about this team affects the legal battle over Broncos ownership in very complex ways.

When they had Peyton Manning, the coach didn't matter. Peyton was the coach on the field (and pretty much off the field too). It was expected to go to a SB with Peyton, and if you didn't win a playoff game after going 12-4 and getting home field advantage then the coach deserved to be fired.

I don't want to completely say you are wrong...but this is the absolute first time I have ever read anything about an age requirement in regards to the Trust. Have a link?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

If Denver goes 7-9 yes it's an improvement over the previous season, but I don't think that by any stretch guarantees that Joseph will have saved his job.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I don't want to completely say you are wrong...but this is the absolute first time I have ever read anything about an age requirement in regards to the Trust. Have a link?
    I've never heard that either.

How come no one has mentioned Eric Bieniemy? He's doing some crazy good things with the KC offense and is a former Buff.

I bet he would love to come back to Colorado!!
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Because the trust now appears be very reluctant to spend money, and having to pay two coaches and staffs seems to be something they might have an issue with.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    How come no one has mentioned Eric Bieniemy? He's doing some crazy good things with the KC offense and is a former Buff.

because Reid is calling the plays and help developing the gameplan.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

18. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post

I'm sure I have seen a post in here that mentioned Bieniemy. I just don't remember exactly where I saw it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information