Page 73 of 211 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3152

Thread: 2018-2019 College Football Season

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    The avatar nomad gave me will bring us good luck.
    What happens if Minny wins again? You’re running out of avatars.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    What happens if Minny wins again? You’re running out of avatars.
    We can't let this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    We can't let this happen!
    Pregnancies are occurring when we win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I'm looking forward to CU vs Washington. Hopefully it's not a beatdown by the huskies...

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

UVA and Duke today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    UVA and Duke today.
    I was interested in this game because I hear the Duke QB is pretty good, but again, it's on the ACC Network. Virginia getting no love on the prime channels.

9. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I was interested in this game because I hear the Duke QB is pretty good, but again, it's on the ACC Network. Virginia getting no love on the prime channels.
    Makes sense, good thing i get the game today on tv so thats a plus. lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Makes sense, good thing i get the game today on tv so thats a plus. lol
    I remember when I had Directv, it use to let me pay per view for college games. This was years ago like 2005.

12. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I remember when I had Directv, it use to let me pay per view for college games. This was years ago like 2005.
    Yea, what is kind of funny is for the last few weeks i was unable to get any games from the ACC network or even ESPN on my roku downstairs which was BS because i actually pay for service. Now, we have only one box which is in the living room but even with that i could not access it on the roku up there. Which was strange since i was able to do it the last couple of years with no problem. So i did some research online and apparently service providers found out that some people were sharing login information with friends which basically was stealing services. But in my case i was actually paying for certain channels but because of the providers lockdown on login sharing it somehow locked me out of those services. But because i do pay for them i called them and asked them why i all of a sudden could not receive those channels on my roku devices and they kept telling me i needed a packaged that included it which i already did. So i dont know what happened but initially they could not help me because i was not going to pay more for a different package all the while losing my NFL stuff. But all of a sudden im receiving my channels on the Roku so either the person i was talking to why trying to give me the run around or someone else figured out how to fix my issue on my devices so long story short im really happy that i wont have to look for a stream today on the computer to catch the game. lol

14. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Yea, what is kind of funny is for the last few weeks i was unable to get any games from the ACC network or even ESPN on my roku downstairs which was BS because i actually pay for service. Now, we have only one box which is in the living room but even with that i could not access it on the roku up there. Which was strange since i was able to do it the last couple of years with no problem. So i did some research online and apparently service providers found out that some people were sharing login information with friends which basically was stealing services. But in my case i was actually paying for certain channels but because of the providers lockdown on login sharing it somehow locked me out of those services. But because i do pay for them i called them and asked them why i all of a sudden could not receive those channels on my roku devices and they kept telling me i needed a packaged that included it which i already did. So i dont know what happened but initially they could not help me because i was not going to pay more for a different package all the while losing my NFL stuff. But all of a sudden im receiving my channels on the Roku so either the person i was talking to why trying to give me the run around or someone else figured out how to fix my issue on my devices so long story short im really happy that i wont have to look for a stream today on the computer to catch the game. lol
    Yeah. They get you.

Holy snow game, batman. Check out the Wisconsin/Illinois game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

UVA 7-0 early.

17. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

This is why most people don't morally sweat login sharing and illegal streaming - the logistics of the companies often make it such a ******* pain, and some of the rules are just nutty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

19. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

UVA special teams is doing really well on returns today but need to keep putting points up as Duke is no slouch.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

1st and goal UVA.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

UVA up 14-0,

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information