Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018-2019 College Football Season

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I need to sort out a way to catch college ball this year
    Ive been using the Reddit sites. I used it to watch the CU/CSU game last night and im using it downstairs to watch the TX/MD game on my 2nd computer.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Ive been using the Reddit sites. I used it to watch the CU/CSU game last night and im using it downstairs to watch the TX/MD game on my 2nd computer.
    Slick steered me to that site to watch Bronco games. I'm gonna try there for the UDub/Auburn game. I tried to watch a preseason game against the Bears, but couldn't figure out how to navigate the site. #techsavvy . I clicked on a link I thought was it, and a voice came up about stealing my bank account, my computer has been hacked, etc. I clicked off asap, and cleared my history. I ruin a computer when I lived in NoDak because I tried to watch online, and clicked on a virus that ****** my laptop.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Slick steered me to that site to watch Bronco games. I'm gonna try there for the UDub/Auburn game. I tried to watch a preseason game against the Bears, but couldn't figure out how to navigate the site. #techsavvy . I clicked on a link I thought was it, and a voice came up about stealing my bank account, my computer has been hacked, etc. I clicked off asap, and cleared my history. I ruin a computer when I lived in NoDak because I tried to watch online, and clicked on a virus that ****** my laptop.
    You do have to be careful with that shit. Ive learned hard lessons with that too but have gotten wise to recognizing legit links vs malware/virus ones.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Isn’t the WatchESPN app free?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Isn’t the WatchESPN app free?
    I checked it out. It's a 30day trial, then pay. Since I'm gonna get cable tomorrow with the sports pack (SEC, BTN, ACC, PAC12, networks), I'm not gonna sign up. But, thanks for the suggestion.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I checked it out. It's a 30day trial, then pay. Since I'm gonna get cable tomorrow with the sports pack (SEC, BTN, ACC, PAC12, networks), I'm not gonna sign up. But, thanks for the suggestion.
    Hm...do you have a gaming system?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There’s a long way to go, but Texas looks bad.

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Bwhahhahahaha, the Texas punter punted for 15 yds and put MD on the Texas 20 yd line. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Bwhahhahahaha, the Texas punter punted for 15 yds and put MD on the Texas 20 yd line. Lol
    You’ll like the next play more.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

MD is running away with it now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Hm...do you have a gaming system?
    I bought a PS4 just to watch tv (Netflix, prime, vue)when we cut the cord (my younger son had suggested it).

15. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I bought a PS4 just to watch tv (Netflix, prime, vue)when we cut the cord (my younger son had suggested it).
    We bought a Roku for all that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Here comes Texas now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

See if they have an ESPN app on there. My XBox app still plays games for free.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

MD is running away with it now.
    Spoke to soon. Texas driving again.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information