Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Mora. Kelly was at ESPN last year.
    Thats what i thought.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

College football is on my tv.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Wyoming is looking good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

MO's Week 1 Viewing Guide (All times Central):

Thursday:
    Northwestern at Purdue, ESPN, 7 p.m.
    Big Ten West Division game right out of the chute. Jeff Brahm in year two at Purdue with some uncertainty at quarterback. Year 3 of Clayton Thorson at Northwestern, and there's hope in Chicago that the Wildcats could be a West Division darkhorse. Northwestern will have to replace Justin Jackson (Chargers) with Jeremy Larkin. NFL prospects to watch: Paddy Fisher, MLB, Northwestern.

Friday:
    Colorado vs. Colorado State (at Denver), CBSSports, 8:30 p.m.
    Colorado State looked bad in the first half against Hawaii. K.J. Carta-Samuels was not good in the first half and then put up huge numbers in the second half. Ended with 537 yards and 5 TDs. Preston Williams could be the next CSU receiver in the NFL. The defense is bad. Some high expectations with Steven Montez back for another year. Big, strong quarterback. Have to replace his two best weapons in Phillip Lindsay and Bryce Bobo, though. NFL prospects to watch: Probably Montez; but I think he needs to stay for his senior season.

Saturday:
    Ole Miss vs. Texas Tech (at Houston), ESPN, 11 a.m.
    No defense. I hope you like touchdowns. Experience is down for both teams (Ole Miss because of transfers; Tech because of graduation). NFL prospects to watch: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss, probably a first-round receiver.
    Channel flip games: Florida Atlantic at Oklahoma, Fox (Lane Kiffin; Kyler Murray; FAU's quarterback is an OU transfer); Texas vs. Maryland, FS1 (at Landover, Md.; Tom Herman likes going to strip clubs); Oregon State at Ohio State, ABC (Oregon State is really bad; but there's weird shit going on in Columbus).

Washington at Auburn, ABC, 2:30 p.m.
    Jake Mother****ing Browning. NFL prospects to watch: Jake Mother****ing Browning. (Also, these two teams are both ranked in the Top 10, so there's that).
    Channel flip games: West Virginia vs. Tennessee, CBS (at Charlotte; Will Grier has people talking about the Mountaineers); Washington State at Wyoming, CBSSports (Wyoming's defense is legit and Leach is breaking in a new QB); North Carolina at Cal (It's two Power 5 teams?).

Michigan at Notre Dame, NBC, 6:30 p.m.
    Shea Patterson's Michigan debut (Ole Miss QB transfer). Wolverines have some top talent on defense. Brandon Wimbush is back for ND and there's always the chance that Brian Kelly has a sideline meltdown. Plus, Touchdown Jesus. NFL prospects to watch: Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan; Devin Bush, OLB, Michigan; Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame.
    Channel flip games: Cincinnati at UCLA, ESPN (Chip Kelly's first game back in college); Louisville vs. Alabama, ABC (at Orlando, Fla.); Akron at Nebraska, BTN (Obligatory Husker reference).

BYU at Arizona, ESPN, 9:45 p.m.
    Khalil Tate might do something cool. NFL prospects to watch: Tate. Probably needs to stay for his senior year.
    Channel flip games: Navy at Hawaii, CBSSSports (WTF else would you be doing at 1 a.m. when Ken Niumatalolo returns home?)

Sunday:
    Miami vs. LSU (at Dallas), ABC, 6:30 p.m.
    Top 25 matchup. High hopes in Miami with Malik Rosier back for year 2. LSU lost a lot on offense. NFL talent all over both defenses. NFL prospects to watch: Devin White, OLB, LSU; Greedy Williams, CB, LSU; Shaq Quarterman, MLB, Miami; Michael Jackson, MLB, Miami; Sheldrick Redwine, S, Miami.

Monday:
    Virginia Tech at Florida State, ESPN, 7 p.m.
    Top 25, conference matchup on Monday. You'll be hungover, so you just want to veg. Why the **** not? Cam Akers is pretty good, and he's just a sophomore. NFL prospects to watch: Alec Eberle, C, Florida State; Brian Burns, DE, Florida State.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

LSU's offense is an unknown this year. Curious to see how good their defense is. Either way, the Cajun is on thin ice, so he better produce wins.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Only 7 minutes in, this is as big of a talent disparity that I can remember seeing in the last 15-20 years in the CU vs CSU game. Hard to tell if CU is that good or CSU is that bad, I suspect it's some combination of CU being improved and CSU regressing.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Buffalo is my spirit animal and the best tasting meat on the earth

11. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Buffalo is my spirit animal and the best tasting meat on the earth

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

montez looking good

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Colorado looking good in this game. I didnt think the CSU WR caught that pass cleanly but i guess they felt he had the ball long enough to be considered a fumble.

16. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Nice pass.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

CO st just doesnt have good defenders

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Well, you play who you play. If the Buffs are that much better than they are showing it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

CO st is a mess. cant even punt

21. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Buffs running away with this game.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information