Page 162 of 211 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3152

Thread: 2018-2019 College Football Season

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I dont hate UCF but that article is correct, they need to strengthen their schedule if they want to be there at the end.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

King....you don't know LSU. They will make UCF look like Bama. LoL. I can't remember the last time LSU showed up to a bowl game, and won big.

If they get back to back wins against 2 SEC teams, then they will be noticed.

3. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Believe in your team!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...schedule-issue

NEW YORK -- Southeastern Conference commissioner Greg Sankey on Thursday said UCF should look "inward" to address the strength-of-schedule issues that have held back the Knights in the College Football Playoff rankings.

Central Florida was ranked eighth in the final playoff rankings by the selection committee Sunday after finishing a second consecutive regular season undefeated. The top four teams made the playoff.

The Knights (12-0), who have won 25 straight games and consecutive American Athletic Conference championships, were never given any serious consideration for the playoff. They will instead play LSU in the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl.

Last season, UCF declared itself national champion following a Peach Bowl victory over Auburn to finish with a 13-0 record.

The UFC program is a joke. They will get body bagged. LSU will run the score up on that ass. Tired of them whining. Your program isn't shit, you're a johnny-come-lately, and you'd probably struggle to beat Kentucky this year.

I hate them forever.
    You mean like last year when they lo...oh, that’s right, they beat Auburn in their bowl game.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I dont hate UCF but that article is correct, they need to strengthen their schedule if they want to be there at the end.
    But Florida, Florida State and Miami are never going to let them into the ACC and the SEC, so it’s not entirely internal as the commissioner suggests. A lot of it is political, just like with Boise State 10 years ago.

Add: That’s hilarious that he compared it to the SEC only getting three teams in a 64 team field. Not apples to oranges at all, commish.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You mean like last year when they lo...oh, that’s right, they beat Auburn in their bowl game.
    Yeah, because Auburn was definitely a world beater. Weren't they a three loss team heading into that game?

They're just another whining ass college.

They'd get blown out by Georgia, Bama, etc. They'd probably lose to OSU. The point is that they've never been elite but act like they are. The whole sports 'underdog' little guy thing is so played out. It's for ******* losers like UCF and their fans.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    But Florida, Florida State and Miami are never going to let them into the ACC and the SEC, so it’s not entirely internal as the commissioner suggests. A lot of it is political, just like with Boise State 10 years ago.

Add: That’s hilarious that he compared it to the SEC only getting three teams in a 64 team field. Not apples to oranges at all, commish.
    I dont think its based solely on being added to a new conference. They can EASILY schedule to play some of these teams but they dont. Im just not going to find myself feeling sorry for a school that has the luxury of playing nobodies throughout any given year and then wants to proclaim themselves champions because of that. If you want to test your mettle than put some bigger names in your schedule and resume. Otherwise, take the chance of being left out of the playoffs.

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yeah, because Auburn was definitely a world beater. Weren't they a three loss team heading into that game?

They'd get blown out by Georgia, Bama, etc. They'd probably lose to OSU. The point is that they've never been elite but act like they are. The whole sports 'underdog' little guy thing is so played out. It's for ******* losers like UCF and their fans.
    Im not going to really diminish them for beating Auburn in a bowl game. Even a 3 loss Tiger team can be tough but dont wait to play the Auburn's or LSU's when it comes to bowl time. Go out and get these guys on the schedule during the regular season and prove your worth there. I see it all the time where a HC wants to be able to test his squad and will put tougher teams on their schedule because he believes they can run with them. UCF right now is playing it safe and they dont deserve to be in the playoffs competing for a championship because of that. The only way that they are going to rectify that is by getting into the mix during the regular season. It might take a couple of years because of how the schedules are put together but if they start now than it can be done.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

LSU is also a 3 loss team....

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    LSU is also a 3 loss team....
    In a stronger conference.

Wave, UCF is some hoes.

Im not going to really diminish them for beating Auburn in a bowl game. Even a 3 loss Tiger team can be tough but dont wait to play the Auburn's or LSU's when it comes to bowl time. Go out and get these guys on the schedule during the regular season and prove your worth there. I see it all the time where a HC wants to be able to test his squad and will put tougher teams on their schedule because he believes they can run with them. UCF right now is playing it safe and they dont deserve to be in the playoffs competing for a championship because of that. The only way that they are going to rectify that is by getting into the mix during the regular season. It might take a couple of years because of how the schedules are put together but if they start now than it can be done.
    They hoes

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

UCF became a D1 school when I lived in Orlando. It was a pretty big deal to the people there, and I have a soft spot for them.

Their black and gold color scheme doesn't hurt either... (go CU!)

15. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

They hoes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

In a stronger conference.

Wave, UCF is some hoes.
    But Auburn, who you called trash, was a 3 loss team from the same conference as LSU.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I dont think its based solely on being added to a new conference. They can EASILY schedule to play some of these teams but they dont. Im just not going to find myself feeling sorry for a school that has the luxury of playing nobodies throughout any given year and then wants to proclaim themselves champions because of that. If you want to test your mettle than put some bigger names in your schedule and resume. Otherwise, take the chance of being left out of the playoffs.
    They will not be able to make a playoff until they are in a power five conference. Their non conference schedule was better than 21 power five schools, including 5 SEC schools. You think Florida isn’t in the playoff if they’re undefeated?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information