Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: The truth about the 2018 Broncos

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Russellville, AR
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris, DT
    Posts
    8,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Like I bet Kubes and 7 and VJ meet. Then VJ leaves and Kubes is like, “Road Dog wtf. Why’d you hire him?”
    I think it’s more like, “man, was I wrong about him!”

    VJ is Kubes’ boy more than Elway’s. Kubes wanted him as our DC over Wade, remember? We lucked out the second the stupid Bungles decided to block his hiring by us. Wade came and SB 50 was delivered. Had Kubes gotten what he wanted, we never would’ve had that Super Bowl. Note what VJ did to a pretty good (personnel wise) Miami defense? Yeah...

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chad Kelly
    Posts
    10,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Like I bet Kubes and 7 and VJ meet. Then VJ leaves and Kubes is like, “Road Dog wtf. Why’d you hire him?”
    Right? Kubes is like, "We could have had Junior Shanahan if you had gotten over your grudge at his dad."
    That is disappointing.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    18,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Like I bet Kubes and 7 and VJ meet. Then VJ leaves and Kubes is like, “Road Dog wtf. Why’d you hire him?”
    Right? Kubes is like, "We could have had Junior Shanahan if you had gotten over your grudge at his dad."
    That is disappointing.

    Yeah, we whiffed big time by not hiring Kyle Shanahan and retaining Wade. I want to let this go but I just can't.
    "Precision beats power. Timing beats speed" - Conor McGregor

  4. #19

    Default

    Here's the thing, terrible coaches have been dragged to Super Bowl by talented rosters, horrible coaches like Bill Callahan and Jim Caldwell went to the Super Bowl, they were then exposed in later years after the talent level fell off. Heck, Jim Caldwell almost went 16-0 and won the Super Bowl, if not for resting the starters and a well timed onsides kick.

    If the roster is good enough, VJ likely won't hold them back, at least anymore than Jim Caldwell did in '09. The question is how good is this roster? Is it good enough to overcome VJ? That we don't know yet, a lot of young players need to step up and Keenum needs to continue the pace he started last year.

  5. The Following 4 Users High Fived Mike Hawk For This Post:


  6. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Adopted Bronco:
    Joe Woods
    Posts
    25,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hawk View Post
    Here's the thing, terrible coaches have been dragged to Super Bowl by talented rosters, horrible coaches like Bill Callahan and Jim Caldwell went to the Super Bowl, they were then exposed in later years after the talent level fell off. Heck, Jim Caldwell almost went 16-0 and won the Super Bowl, if not for resting the starters and a well timed onsides kick.

    If the roster is good enough, VJ likely won't hold them back, at least anymore than Jim Caldwell did in '09. The question is how good is this roster? Is it good enough to overcome VJ? That we don't know yet, a lot of young players need to step up and Keenum needs to continue the pace he started last year.
    Man, I haven't seen Mike Hawk in forever! It's good Mike Hawk could pop in this afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    We have lost NTL forever to the elitist crowd. Big green egg, home brew, hot latina wife, ...

  7. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:


  8. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Man, I haven't seen Mike Hawk in forever! It's good Mike Hawk could pop in this afternoon.
    Mike Hawk likes to lurk in the bushes, and only pop out if he gets excited enough...

  9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Mike Hawk For This Post:


  10. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    27,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Right? Kubes is like, "We could have had Junior Shanahan if you had gotten over your grudge at his dad."
    Then 7 is like, ďPop a Prilosec, grand mal boi.Ē

  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chad Kelly
    Posts
    10,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hawk View Post
    Here's the thing, terrible coaches have been dragged to Super Bowl by talented rosters, horrible coaches like Bill Callahan and Jim Caldwell went to the Super Bowl, they were then exposed in later years after the talent level fell off. Heck, Jim Caldwell almost went 16-0 and won the Super Bowl, if not for resting the starters and a well timed onsides kick.

    If the roster is good enough, VJ likely won't hold them back, at least anymore than Jim Caldwell did in '09. The question is how good is this roster? Is it good enough to overcome VJ? That we don't know yet, a lot of young players need to step up and Keenum needs to continue the pace he started last year.
    Was that the case with Shanahan? Is that the point
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  12. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sheridan, Wyoming
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris Jr.
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Man, I haven't seen Mike Hawk in forever! It's good Mike Hawk could pop in this afternoon.
    I was going to say the same thing.
    2009 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion


  13. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay
    Posts
    8,772

    Default

    23 reply and no one has yet post:

    I want the truth!

    I can handle the truth!
    Iím an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Aspergerís, feel free to ask. Iím not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

    https://aacphoenix.com/

  14. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:


  15. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Clown Shoes
    Posts
    45,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    23 reply and no one has yet post:

    I want the truth!

    I can handle the truth!
    Nice try, but that's not the quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  16. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:


  17. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Man, I haven't seen Mike Hawk in forever! It's good Mike Hawk could pop in this afternoon.
    You should consult your physician about some pills for that

  18. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay
    Posts
    8,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Nice try, but that's not the quote.
    So I modified it to suit my fancy, so higher King to sue me.
    Iím an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Aspergerís, feel free to ask. Iím not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

    https://aacphoenix.com/

  19. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:


  20. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Clown Shoes
    Posts
    45,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    So I modified it to suit my fancy, so higher King to sue me.
    I wouldn't hire King to clean my toilet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  21. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:


  22. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Adopted Bronco:
    King87 & #32Janovich
    Posts
    37,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Nice try, but that's not the quote.
    LoL!
    why you so serious!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group