Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First depth chart released

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

I love Chubb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Surprised Lindsay is last on the depth chart. Everything I’ve been reading suggests he has been balling out.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Surprised Lindsay is last on the depth chart. Everything I’ve been reading suggests he has been balling out.
    He’s listed as the #1 KR right now, which I think is important if he’s going to make the team. No way at this stage he’d be listed above Booker, Freeman or even Henderson. Things will definitely change but KR means he has a role that’s not just RB fodder

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    They'd do well not to try to sneak him onto the practice squad. He does have being first on kick returns and 3rd on punt returns going for him. He was all over the field during special teams on Sunday when I went down. He looks impressive.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    They'd do well not to try to sneak him onto the practice squad. He does have being first on kick returns and 3rd on punt returns going for him. He was all over the field during special teams on Sunday when I went down. He looks impressive.
    I wouldn't worry to much about where Lindsay is on the depth chart as far as the runningbacks are concerned because he is first on the kick returner depth chart. If he keeps having good camp he's going to be on the final roster.

11. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I wouldn't worry to much about where Lindsay is on the depth chart as far as the runningbacks are concerned because he is first on the kick returner depth chart. If he keeps having good camp he's going to be on the final roster.
    Normally I wouldn't be, but this is the same staff hanging onto Lynch. Same staff who wouldn't even give Henderson a shot at RB last year. Same staff who still had McKenzie returning punts last season and have him listed as #1 pr on the depth chart, even though he's already muffed punts and catches in the preseason. I just don't trust the staff with talent.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I am surprised that Jeff Heuerman is our starting TE. I thought Austin Traylor would be our starting TE.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I am surprised that Jeff Heuerman is our starting TE. I thought Austin Traylor would be our starting TE.
    Starting on opening day is different from top of the depth chart prior to the first pre-season game in August.

I think Traylor will be the starting day TE against the Seahawks on September 9.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Heuerman!?

I am not going to get mad at the first depth chart. I am not going to get mad at the first depth chart. I am not going to get mad at the first depth chart. I am not going to get mad at the first depth chart. I am not going to get mad at the first depth chart.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following 7 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Heuerman!?

I am not going to get mad at the first depth chart. I am not going to get mad at the first depth chart. I am not going to get mad at the first depth chart. I am not going to get mad at the first depth chart. I am not going to get mad at the first depth chart.
    Maybe it is just for pre season. They might revamp the depth chart after pre season?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Maybe it is just for pre season. They might revamp the depth chart after pre season?
    I believe the NFL requires teams to issue a depth chart each week during camp.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Heuerman!?

It might be a good idea not to get mad at the first depth chart.

23. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Heuerman!?

Have to figure Butt jumps over him at some point, maybe even Fumagali. Veterans usually get the early spots on these charts - it’s more telling for those who don’t (Ray behind Chubb, Langley behind Yiadom)

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Heuerman!?

Relax, it's not like McKenzie is our Punt Returner again....Wait....Shit!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information