Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: First depth chart released

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Can I pick neither?
    No. Pick now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Has Chubb looked good in camp? Have only heard Ray is outplaying him...
    I’ve heard that Ray looks good but I didn’t see anyone say he’s outplayed Chubb. From what I gather, Chubb is more versatile against the run and even in coverage; Ray seems to be exclusively a sub package pass rusher at this point

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Good grief. Sloter can QB, Lynch can't. This ain't rocket math and doesn't need expert analysis. You don't get the Talib walk of honor unless you can ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Meh. My point was more along the lines of Sloter v Lynch. Who would you rather have on the roster?
    i just bought madden 19.

and i traded Lynch to vikings for Sloter

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Madden out already?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i just bought madden 19.

and i traded Lynch to vikings for Sloter

I appreciate this.

To all you that take things to the extreme...Sloter isn't a savior. He's just a dude that flashed that steep learning curve ability to translate his abilities to the NFL. If he started in the NFL this year I predict that team would lose games because he is starting. I see more of a Tony Romo trajectory (best case) for him. A dude worth developing. Unlike Paxton, who has never flashed and has repeatedly demonstrated a weak learning curve and inability to translate his skills to the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Madden out already?
    yes

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post

I appreciate this.

To all you that take things to the extreme...Sloter isn't a savior. He's just a dude that flashed that steep learning curve ability to translate his abilities to the NFL. If he started in the NFL this year I predict that team would lose games because he is starting. I see more of a Tony Romo trajectory (best case) for him. A dude worth developing. Unlike Paxton, who has never flashed and has repeatedly demonstrated a weak learning curve and inability to translate his skills to the NFL.
    paxton looks like he is completely lost on the field. thats the scariest part.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I am surprised that Jeff Heuerman is our starting TE. I thought Austin Traylor would be our starting TE.
    Starting on opening day is different from top of the depth chart prior to the first pre-season game in August.

I think Traylor will be the starting day TE against the Seahawks on September 9.

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Surprised Lindsay is last on the depth chart. Everything I’ve been reading suggests he has been balling out.
    They'd do well not to try to sneak him onto the practice squad. He does have being first on kick returns and 3rd on punt returns going for him. He was all over the field during special teams on Sunday when I went down. He looks impressive.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    They'd do well not to try to sneak him onto the practice squad. He does have being first on kick returns and 3rd on punt returns going for him. He was all over the field during special teams on Sunday when I went down. He looks impressive.
    I wouldn't worry to much about where Lindsay is on the depth chart as far as the runningbacks are concerned because he is first on the kick returner depth chart. If he keeps having good camp he's going to be on the final roster.

15. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I wouldn't worry to much about where Lindsay is on the depth chart as far as the runningbacks are concerned because he is first on the kick returner depth chart. If he keeps having good camp he's going to be on the final roster.
    Normally I wouldn't be, but this is the same staff hanging onto Lynch. Same staff who wouldn't even give Henderson a shot at RB last year. Same staff who still had McKenzie returning punts last season and have him listed as #1 pr on the depth chart, even though he's already muffed punts and catches in the preseason. I just don't trust the staff with talent.

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

The Broncos have played a pre season game already?

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbNYiadom View Post
    The Broncos have played a pre season game already?
    Training camp....is that better??? Anything before the season is preseason, but if you want to get stupid technical...training camp. If I said preseason games, you'd have a point. Better?
    Last edited by GEM; 08-09-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Madden out already?
    Yes, I unfortunately have already played and hated it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information