Thread: Greetings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Greetings

Hello, folks. I'm 39 (about to be 40) from PA and I've just selected the Denver Broncos as my favorite NFL team.
    No, I'm not joking around.
    As a kid, I never really had a loyalty to any team in particular. As an impressionable teenager, I fell in love with the Jim Harbaugh-led Indianapolis Colts and their magical playoff run. Lucky for me (and apparently you guys), the Colts drafted a guy named Peyton Manning shortly thereafter, and being a Colts fan was easy.
    However, I'm a College Football fan through and through. My passion lies with the Michigan Wolverines, and always will. Because of the energy put forth in watching College Football all day every Saturday, Sundays took a back seat, and I couldn't in good consciousness be a "Colts fan" and never watch. In fact, I didn't watch the NFL for quite some time. But lately, I feel like I've been missing out on the fun of the Sundays, so I decided it's time to pick a team, get behind them, and follow them. Hopefully this is the start of a beautiful relationship.

My reasoning for the Broncos? Well, I've always enjoyed the team. Elway was awesome while I was growing up, and quite honestly, I liked the colors. I also like cold weather, stingy type teams. And a defensive team was a must. I considered the Vikings for a moment, but **** Kurt Cousins

Glad to be on board. Looking forward to learning about the team, adopting some favorite players, and enjoying my inaugural run as a Broncos fan.

I'm open for questions at this time.

Best to all,
    Balki

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Balki For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information