Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Which do you like more, orange and blue or yellow and blue?
    Maize and Blue forever.

Here I am. Lord. I've come to do your will.
    Make of me what pleases you.
    Here I am.
    Here I am.
    Lord.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

In Flacco we tr... must trust.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Balki View Post
    Hello, folks. I'm 39 (about to be 40) from PA and I've just selected the Denver Broncos as my favorite NFL team.
    No, I'm not joking around.
    As a kid, I never really had a loyalty to any team in particular. As an impressionable teenager, I fell in love with the Jim Harbaugh-led Indianapolis Colts and their magical playoff run. Lucky for me (and apparently you guys), the Colts drafted a guy named Peyton Manning shortly thereafter, and being a Colts fan was easy.
    However, I'm a College Football fan through and through. My passion lies with the Michigan Wolverines, and always will. Because of the energy put forth in watching College Football all day every Saturday, Sundays took a back seat, and I couldn't in good consciousness be a "Colts fan" and never watch. In fact, I didn't watch the NFL for quite some time. But lately, I feel like I've been missing out on the fun of the Sundays, so I decided it's time to pick a team, get behind them, and follow them. Hopefully this is the start of a beautiful relationship.

My reasoning for the Broncos? Well, I've always enjoyed the team. Elway was awesome while I was growing up, and quite honestly, I liked the colors. I also like cold weather, stingy type teams. And a defensive team was a must. I considered the Vikings for a moment, but **** Kurt Cousins

Glad to be on board. Looking forward to learning about the team, adopting some favorite players, and enjoying my inaugural run as a Broncos fan.

I'm open for questions at this time.

Best to all,
    Balki
    welcome aboard and thanks for your story. unlike Shazam, I applaud you. why? you've obviously given it some thought and your generally echoing my experience to a T, - the colts. I always liked Elway and choose the Broncos as my team for many of the same reasons, .. liked Colorado basically. I grew up on a state with no team so I can understand the predicament. I pulled the trigger on Denver when I was about your age by joining here. you have more football knowledge than I did at the time so I was picked on quite a bit. called a retard among other things. but I hung in there and am one of the most respected members on the board with a post count of well over 40k! So I guess I'm saying it can be done. you might get some flack, but hang in there. to hell with Shazam.

also, if not for the broncos I'd be a Vikings fan.

5. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoNut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Balki View Post
    Hello, folks. I'm 39 (about to be 40) from PA and I've just selected the Denver Broncos as my favorite NFL team.
    No, I'm not joking around.
    As a kid, I never really had a loyalty to any team in particular. As an impressionable teenager, I fell in love with the Jim Harbaugh-led Indianapolis Colts and their magical playoff run. Lucky for me (and apparently you guys), the Colts drafted a guy named Peyton Manning shortly thereafter, and being a Colts fan was easy.
    However, I'm a College Football fan through and through. My passion lies with the Michigan Wolverines, and always will. Because of the energy put forth in watching College Football all day every Saturday, Sundays took a back seat, and I couldn't in good consciousness be a "Colts fan" and never watch. In fact, I didn't watch the NFL for quite some time. But lately, I feel like I've been missing out on the fun of the Sundays, so I decided it's time to pick a team, get behind them, and follow them. Hopefully this is the start of a beautiful relationship.

My reasoning for the Broncos? Well, I've always enjoyed the team. Elway was awesome while I was growing up, and quite honestly, I liked the colors. I also like cold weather, stingy type teams. And a defensive team was a must. I considered the Vikings for a moment, but **** Kurt Cousins

Glad to be on board. Looking forward to learning about the team, adopting some favorite players, and enjoying my inaugural run as a Broncos fan.

I'm open for questions at this time.

Best to all,
    Balki
    welcome aboard and thanks for your story. unlike Shazam, I applaud you. why? you've obviously given it some thought and your generally echoing my experience to a T, - the colts. I always liked Elway and choose the Broncos as my team for many of the same reasons, .. liked Colorado basically. I grew up on a state with no team so I can understand the predicament. I pulled the trigger on Denver when I was about your age by joining here. you have more football knowledge than I did at the time so I was picked on quite a bit. called a retard among other things. but I hung in there and am one of the most respected members on the board with a post count of well over 40k! So I guess I'm saying it can be done. you might get some flack, but hang in there. to hell with Shazam.

also, if not for the broncos I'd be a Vikings fan.
    I have little respect for people who just jump from another team to another. Sorry if i am such a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I have little respect for people who just jump from another team to another. Sorry if i am such a disappointment.
    you're not. but I'm not sure you have your facts straight. whose jumping teams?

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

you're not. but I'm not sure you have your facts straight. whose jumping teams?
    Wasnt me. OP.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

This thread is a gem. Nothing like Shazam trying to impose his insecure internet forum team police on a new member.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    This thread is a gem. Nothing like Shazam trying to impose his insecure internet forum team police on a new member.
    I did no such thing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Post number two, sir.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Post number two, sir.
    Was IMO. I'm expressing my opinion. Expressing opinion is what this place is for.

Was IMO. I'm expressing my opinion. Expressing opinion is what this place is for.
    I have a tough time respecting the opinions of those that get their panties in a knot when challenged.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Post 801. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

15. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I have a tough time respecting the opinions of those that get their panties in a knot when challenged.
    Really dont give a **** either way so you mistake me completely.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Post 801. LOL
    slim, remind me again about post 801?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information