Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

im gunna set up a bank in the cayman islands.

The Crypto Cayman Bank.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Sorry poopy pants. When you say you need to figure something out.... One would think you might want an idea. I shall not give thoughts again. Nor advice.
    There really isn't anything left for me to figure out. I've spoken to my CPA about it multiple times. I do everything I can to itemize and write off as much as I can. Part of the problem is what Trump changed in the tax code. Under Obama I was able to write off all of my work-related expenses, mileage for my truck that is used for work, etc. I can't do that anymore. You can only write off $10K per year in paid taxes. I paid more than that in property taxes alone last year, so I capped that out and could not claim the sales tax from both of the vehicles we bought last year. You can only claim so much in childcare expenses and we capped that out. It's just a shit system TBH. We had over $30K in deductions last year and even with my FSA and 401K contributions we still owed. This system really makes me wish that someone with balls could push the Fair Tax Plan through. When I was deployed in 2006 I read the book Neil Boortz wrote about the FTP and it's such a bulletproof and straight-forward approach to taxes. It sickens me that Americans are content with corruption when it comes to how we pay taxes, who is taxed what amount, and who gets away with not paying their fair share. Like I said, I don't mind paying my fair share, but I feel like I pay more than my fair share comparatively speaking.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

3. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Oh baby the calm before the storm. Forward!
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

So, if someone bought doge a couple weeks ago when we posted, and got made fun of, if they put in 500, today they'd have made 833 plus their money back. Doge up to 65 today. Its going to hit 1$.

Definitely still time to get your feet wet and drop 100 on it. See how things go. (Just imagine if you had earlier when we mentioned it)
    Lol. Guess you didn't make it to the moon? It's almost like there's no such thing as a guaranteed way to get rich quick!

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    So, if someone bought doge a couple weeks ago when we posted, and got made fun of, if they put in 500, today they'd have made 833 plus their money back. Doge up to 65 today. Its going to hit 1$.

Definitely still time to get your feet wet and drop 100 on it. See how things go. (Just imagine if you had earlier when we mentioned it)
    Lol. Guess you didn't make it to the moon? It's almost like there's no such thing as a guaranteed way to get rich quick!

Meh. Musk didnt champion it as many thought he would, but the market needs time to adjust. Sure it isn't good for doge TODAY by any stretch, but the earlier gains are still there and the market will adjust. The King is coming.

I'm not sure your point here? I got in at 14 cents. Its still at 50 something cents. Ive tripled my money. If you got in when I made the post and you coukd be walking away with an extra 2grand in your pocket too.

If it drops down to 30s ill probably take my winnings out, keep the rest in and hope it goes up again. Thats how sticks work. You know that right? Just 2 days ago it was at like 70 cents. They go up. They go down. You didn't see me trying to make some moon post when it was at 70 as I had a feeling it would go down. Its stocks. Fomo is real tho.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

I think the stock market is pretty stupid considering how we've seen comments from certain officials leading to rises/falls. Just words. With no nexus to anything substantial.

But now we're seeing a celebrity businessperson influence cryptocurrencies even more....

It's just such a joke.

I hope NTL, Shazam, Shaner, etc. all do very well, but I don't have the stomach for this stuff. I'm not a particularly bright guy. It's beyond me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'm not sure your point here? I got in at 14 cents. Its still at 50 something cents. Ive tripled my money. If you got in when I made the post and you coukd be walking away with an extra 2grand in your pocket too.

If it drops down to 30s ill probably take my winnings out, keep the rest in and hope it goes up again. Thats how sticks work. You know that right? Just 2 days ago it was at like 70 cents. They go up. They go down. You didn't see me trying to make some moon post when it was at 70 as I had a feeling it would go down. Its stocks. Fomo is real tho.
    You said at 65 "you can still get in, it's gonna hit a dollar". Anyone who took that advice would not be sitting pretty right now. I just want you to admit that this is ultimately all gambling and there's no certainty that this is going to be the next big world changing thing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

You said at 65 "you can still get in, it's gonna hit a dollar". Anyone who took that advice would not be sitting pretty right now. I just want you to admit that this is ultimately all gambling and there's no certainty that this is going to be the next big world changing thing.
    What if it's world changing, but in a bad way?

Yo, someone contact NTL and have him start a 'this is how you manage a stock portfolio," and/or "this is how you find the right set of experts who can help you," thread.

Admit?

Dude, this is the stock market and we are all grown adults. If you think that investing is only going to give gains you have a lot to learn about the real world.

*edit- no one said Doge is the next big world changing thing. Literally no one. Please check yourself there.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Admit?

Dude, this is the stock market and we are all grown adults. If you think that investing is only going to give gains you have a lot to learn about the real world.

*edit- no one said Doge is the next big world changing thing. Literally no one. Please check yourself there.
    You're the one acting like crypto is a sure thing, not me. You were in fact guaranteeing that crypto would take over as the major global currency soon, and on that I'll forever maintain that ain't happening.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I got in at Doge at like $0.0004 or something. I have thousands.

Long term users don't flinch when the price drops because earlier gains are still there.

In case you haven't noticed, doge is slowly trickling back up...

14. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Admit?

You're the one acting like crypto is a sure thing, not me. You were in fact guaranteeing that crypto would take over as the major global currency soon, and on that I'll forever maintain that ain't happening.
    You don't believe in Eth?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    You don't believe in Eth?
    As a good stock-like investment? Sure. Replacing the dollar? Never ever gonna happen.

Nah my dude. I did not say that either.

What I did say is that NFT are the future and those are part of Eth. That will take over and people get more and more educated about NFTs and not just think of them for art.

I did say that it can take over- because why pay tax on something that you do not have to. Especially for major purchases like Cars, business contracts, pro athletes, etc.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information