Page 8 of 72 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Elon Musk is a stupid person's idea of what a smart person is.

I'm not calling him stupid. He is a genius. But he players a character. His character divorces his talent and skills from himself; the market of his self isn't the demonstration of his genius. He's the Jordan Peterson of capitalism, in that sense.

I am calling him a pseudo-celebrity that loves his own hype.
    This is actually quite accurate.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I'm calling it. Doge will peak sometime Saturday from all the folks thinking they're front-running a post SNL bump.

Meanwhile, Elon will sell into that, if he hasn't already sold all of his Doge.
    It is possible. Last week it dipped all the way from 40 to like 16. Once it corrected itself it surged again. I have a feeling the same thing will happen again.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Yep if someone got in when I made my post earlier today they'd have made a few hundred.

I think elon is on clubhouse tonight too. Go elon.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Aw! Cute doge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

So, if someone bought doge a couple weeks ago when we posted, and got made fun of, if they put in 500, today they'd have made 833 plus their money back. Doge up to 65 today. Its going to hit 1$.

Definitely still time to get your feet wet and drop 100 on it. See how things go. (Just imagine if you had earlier when we mentioned it)
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

My fear for the people doing crypto/the gamestop scenario is that they forget/don't know that they have to pay taxes on that.

And the IRS is a cruel mistress.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Forget Dogecoin. Ethereum classic right now is on fire. The whole Crypto market is surging. I am hopeful to make a lot of money. And I will avoid/evade paying all those taxes.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

11. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    And I will avoid/evade paying all those taxes.
    Bragging about breaking the law, awesome! I hope for your sake no one on this board works for the IRS!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Bragging about breaking the law, awesome! I hope for your sake no one on this board works for the IRS!
    Sid is a DC guy. Maybe he knows someone. BRB.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Forget Dogecoin. Ethereum classic right now is on fire. The whole Crypto market is surging. I am hopeful to make a lot of money. And I will avoid/evade paying all those taxes.
    Ether is where its at!
    Makr is booming. I plan to get out of doge soon (haha) and buy into makr and etherium. There is an app that pays you interest for holding shares within the app itself, why not make a few extra bucks. That should be taxable though. Cap gains is too but be smart about it and you can avoid it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

The IRS is going to be getting more funding/having funding restored to prior levels. The crypo stuff is on their radar. I'm not giving you legal advice, or telling you what is moral. I'm just saying that...well...there's a potential for brutal fiscal realities in your life.

16. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Ether is where its at!
    Makr is booming. I plan to get out of doge soon (haha) and buy into makr and etherium. There is an app that pays you interest for holding shares within the app itself, why not make a few extra bucks. That should be taxable though. Cap gains is too but be smart about it and you can avoid it.
    I'm holding several at ridiculous APRs

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

King if that's the case then America is no longer America and rather than relocate into America I may as well leave the Country. If we aren't to aspire to make money then Capitalism is ****ing dead and then so is the Country.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

King if that's the case then America is no longer America and rather than relocate into America I may as well leave the Country. If we aren't to aspire to make money then Capitalism is ****ing dead and then so is the Country.
    Please talk to a legit accountant on this. I don't want you to go to prison.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information