Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Default Blockchain/crypto

Curious if any of you deal with distributed ledger in your work. Slim in particular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Posting about blockchain at 2:30 AM isn't a good sign.

You okay Hawg?

3. The Following 7 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Posting about blockchain at 2:30 AM isn't a good sign.

You okay Hawg?
    I'm all about the timestamp and transparency, boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm glad we will forever remain the world's reserve currency and don't have to worry about this happening here.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/23/o...urrencies.html

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Negative.
    I'm listening to a former congressman declare that millenials will either go bankrupt or have to end-around fiat using something like crypto. Actually not too bad for a bunch of nerds talking about digital assets.

That part is at 30:30. Good, practical and real-world perspectives (except for the kiddo who still believes in the ideological underpinnings).

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

10. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Listening to Rogan's podcast and some of his guests on there talk about blockchain is interesting, but the cryptocurrency really turns me off. I don't see how it could ever be sustainable enough to be mainstream. It also doesn't seem safe to have a currency based on nothing. American money was at its strongest when it was based off of gold. Without something to monetize from, I don't see how you would ever be able to truly gauge the "value" of cryptocurrency.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm skeptical as well but see increasing evidence that this skepticism is more foolish than wise.

I was skeptical about the bitcoin, but now I believe that it has really good potential. it is being traded every day and people buy it and invest in it every day millions of dollars so it/s capitalization still grows every day. I was a simple trader and I was trading with simple money until one my friend said that he completely passed to cryptocurrency trading at a very good exchange https://oqex.io/markets and now he is earning 20 more than before. That is insane if to count the difference in a year. So now I rade cryptocurrency with him. Smart people can change their opinion.
    Last edited by nukenbu; 05-10-2020 at 07:52 AM.

15. The Following User High Fived nukenbu For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nukenbu View Post
    I was skeptical about the bitcoin, but now I believe
    Tell me your secrets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

We all know that crypto might be the future and I think that it is a good time now to invest in it. I have no money to buy bitcoin, but Ethereum is also really good one. I use my wallet to store all my crypto and it is really cool because it lets you buy cryptocurrency from it. It is really easy and convenient and I think that ownrwallet.com is the best cryptocurrency wallet you can have now. You can store all of them there and trade with it. It is also very safe and you won't wake up one day without your money.
    Last edited by StevenLee; 08-29-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

I have BAT. And Bitcoin.

I also had BAT but then lost faith in Brave and decided to sell them. I know that Crypto Capital recommended to buy BAT as it will cost hundreds percents more some time soon. But I doubt it! I maybe wrong but there is nothing more valuable than bitcoin if we talk about crypto, my opinion. Crypto is not as easy to use as fiat, that is true, but on the other hand it has huge advantages fiat doesn't have. And crypto can bring big money. Have a look at this article https://primexbt.com/blog/best-crypt...ncy-to-invest/ I am sure you will find lots of interesting information for further considering
    Last edited by Bobby John; 09-30-2020 at 03:28 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby John View Post
    I also had BAT but then lost faith in Brave and decided to sell them. I know that Crypto Capital recommended to buy BAT as it will cost hundreds percents more some time soon. But I doubt it! I maybe wrong but there is nothing more valuable than bitcoin if we talk about crypto, my opinion. Crypto is not as easy to use as fiat, that is true, but on the other hand it has huge advantages fiat doesn't have.
    I like brave. its a great system for ads.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information