Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Ideally many people read it and get turned off by it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It's an accurate statement.

Too harsh and pessimistic, obviously one-sided, but accurate.
    This very thread has proven it. Basically the number one benefit case brought up by pretty much the whole crypto crowd in here is how they can use it for tax evasion.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

its not even close to accurate. tell that to the people in countries whose currency is worthless. tell that to any type of movement in a country like china that has to hide funds from an authoritarian regime.

In fact most "regulations" in the stock market are designed to keep people poor. like the PDT rule.

But hey he "spent 41 days" understanding a currency and the ramifications of it around the world.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    its not even close to accurate.
    There's (1) a lot of room for fraud, there's also (2) a lot of room for denying tyrants the ability to strip your wealth. Two sides of the same coin man.

Just because the BroncoWaves of the world stick to bullet point (1) doesn't mean it's not true.

There is also a lot of room for fraud in the public securities market, but it's heavily regulated. Just look at all the ongoing SEC actions. All the small time players get popped sooner or later, and even some of the big ones. Not the actual big ones iykwim, but it's more of a gentlemen's club form of fraud--the status quo oligopoly if you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    This very thread has proven it. Basically the number one benefit case brought up by pretty much the whole crypto crowd in here is how they can use it for tax evasion.
    What, No!

Dude, since youve been in this thread arguing with us about crypto I have made a little over 3k, doing nothing but arguing with you and others. While you guys got nothing but wadded panties, I got 3k.

Its not a ton of money, but I guarantee you it is a lot more money then you got paid to argue with us here. The worst part is you could have made that same money, maybe a little less, but close.

And please do not give me the whole "derp crypto is down 42%" crap. That is for the peasants who have no idea about crypto. I have said since the beginining that that part is just the teeniest tiniest tip of the iceberg. Just you wait and see my dude. When we finalize the deal with the french banks shit is going to get real real. I can only imagine they are doing as one does in chess. You carefully position all of the different pieces to where they need to be but not drawing any major attention, then all at once strike. That is my guess, because, IMO we should have launched 2 months ago easy. But hey, I am not the smartest nor richest guy at the table, so I defer and watch all of their moves and listen to everything they ask and do not ask. What I do know is even without this company, what I have in the works, with what we did with Mayweather and that Paul kid, that will be the future of marketing. Its already happening on such a small scale with companies like Mobile Monkey and they are highly successful. This is the TD to their Montee Ball. The Peyton Manning to Tim Tebow.

And you can keep coming back to all the posts. You know I wont go anywhere. You also know I will be sure to tell you all how I was right, again. Just like I was about the 3k and Doge and the other smaller coins. I invite you to be skeptical, but please do not narrow me, or any of this, or anyone else, down into one thing like "Tax evasion" Or "Cult followers" Or "Get rich quick schemes". Also, do not forget about influence. Its so strong lolololololol
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    There's (1) a lot of room for fraud, there's also (2) a lot of room for denying tyrants the ability to strip your wealth. Two sides of the same coin man.

Just because the BroncoWaves of the world stick to bullet point (1) doesn't mean it's not true.

There is also a lot of room for fraud in the public securities market, but it's heavily regulated. Just look at all the ongoing SEC actions. All the small time players get popped sooner or later, and even some of the big ones. Not the actual big ones iykwim, but it's more of a gentlemen's club form of fraud--the status quo oligopoly if you will.
    There is a shit ton of fraud! Its ridiculous and because it is so new its soooo easy for them to prey on people. Plus, there is no real reason for any of the authorities to care if people get smashed in the crypto world. It is really bad!
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

7. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    What, No!

Dude, since youve been in this thread arguing with us

And you can keep coming back to all the posts. You know I wont go anywhere.

lolololololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

What, No!

Dude, since youve been in this thread arguing with us about crypto I have made a little over 3k, doing nothing but arguing with you and others. While you guys got nothing but wadded panties, I got 3k.

Its not a ton of money, but I guarantee you it is a lot more money then you got paid to argue with us here. The worst part is you could have made that same money, maybe a little less, but close.

And please do not give me the whole "derp crypto is down 42%" crap. That is for the peasants who have no idea about crypto. I have said since the beginining that that part is just the teeniest tiniest tip of the iceberg. Just you wait and see my dude. When we finalize the deal with the french banks shit is going to get real real. I can only imagine they are doing as one does in chess. You carefully position all of the different pieces to where they need to be but not drawing any major attention, then all at once strike. That is my guess, because, IMO we should have launched 2 months ago easy. But hey, I am not the smartest nor richest guy at the table, so I defer and watch all of their moves and listen to everything they ask and do not ask. What I do know is even without this company, what I have in the works, with what we did with Mayweather and that Paul kid, that will be the future of marketing. Its already happening on such a small scale with companies like Mobile Monkey and they are highly successful. This is the TD to their Montee Ball. The Peyton Manning to Tim Tebow.

And you can keep coming back to all the posts. You know I wont go anywhere. You also know I will be sure to tell you all how I was right, again. Just like I was about the 3k and Doge and the other smaller coins. I invite you to be skeptical, but please do not narrow me, or any of this, or anyone else, down into one thing like "Tax evasion" Or "Cult followers" Or "Get rich quick schemes". Also, do not forget about influence. Its so strong lolololololol
    I'm happy for you. Doesn't invalidate anything I've posted.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'm happy for you. Doesn't invalidate anything I've posted.
    I'm happy for me too
    It does not, but that was not the purpose either.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

My $$ has become a living breathing monster with Crypto, and it has not made me a fortune (yet) but it has made my money work for me way better than any bank or stock market buy possibly could. I am very optimistic about the future.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    My $$ has become a living breathing monster with Crypto, and it has not made me a fortune (yet) but it has made my money work for me way better than any bank or stock market buy possibly could. I am very optimistic about the future.
    I have moved most of my cryptos into % yielding accts, so if I'm holding, at least I'm getting a few points

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by wandaruth View Post
    Crypto better than stocks?
    IMO, yes. If someone was starting to invest, eth and BC, and some major cryptos with actual projects behind them (not meme coins), are great ways to get in

Theyre nice because if you have $100 you can buy that much worth of bitcoin or whatever you choose. Fractional shares. Crypto is very volatile but so far has made a lot of us some good money.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Theyre nice because if you have $100 you can buy that much worth of bitcoin or whatever you choose. Fractional shares. Crypto is very volatile but so far has made a lot of us some good money.
    You can do that with stocks too though. I've found Crypto to be much greater returns. And my holdings looks good for the future.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

"infrastructure" bill targeting crypto as a whole.

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/not...rypto-industry

17. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information