Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    watching the gov go after kids with probably less than 10k to their name over crypto is something to see. Seeing people applaud the decision is something else as well.

Does anyone know what is going on at the fed?
    Also, please don't pretend that there are millions of kids being attacked by the government.

I'm not going to play the switcheroo game.

The fed is the biggest fake boogeyman in the world. People needed mney to literally pay their bills and you had crpyto bros bitching about inflation.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Also, please don't pretend that there are millions of kids being attacked by the government.

I'm not going to play the switcheroo game.

The fed is the biggest fake boogeyman in the world. People needed mney to literally pay their bills and you had crpyto bros bitching about inflation.
    right. The Federal Reserve is the single biggest driver of wealth inequality on the planet.

But go after the highschool kids for buying a btc.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Don't even bother Shane. He is hopeless.
    Sometimes I really do think you just want to get a rise out of me.
    Trust me I have a million things to do. There's just no point, it's like banging ones head against the wall.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

right. The Federal Reserve is the single biggest driver of wealth inequality on the planet.

But go after the highschool kids for buying a btc.
    Everyone pays taxes. Welcome to the real world. If they worked a real job they’d pay taxes.

I love you. I would probably take a bullet for you. But arghamafoogey!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Pocahontas, janet yellen and all the people who are destroying the US dollar want my crypto.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Pocahontas, janet yellen and all the people who are destroying the US dollar want my crypto.
    So those are people who have infinitely more knowledge about economics and business then you do. It's not close.

They want you to pay the taxes on it. Like the IRS issued, seven years ago, if you recall what NTL posted way back in the thread. It's your crypto and it's income, so you get taxed on it. Just like you would if you sold a stock, or worked an hourly wage job, etc. Just because it's new and you really like it doesn't mean you cannot be taxed on it. And you can go ahead and post whatever crypto bro from twitter all you want - if you think Warren's policies have been implemented widely across the board like that guy apparently does, if I'm to take his argument seriously that is, then you're devoid of facts.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

no they dont.

Elizabeth Warren pretends to regulate wall st but she is in bed with them. you dont need to be educated on economics to be a paid for mouthpiece

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Ted Cruz gunna save us from the witchcraft.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Also as someone who trades 10x daily. Its a fact that regulations most of the time are meant to hurt the little guy instead of these massive institutions that use algos to trade.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

no they dont.

Elizabeth Warren pretends to regulate wall st but she is in bed with them. you dont need to be educated on economics to be a paid for mouthpiece
    What economic degree do you have? What specialty do you hold? What academic or business achievements do you have? Yeah, the lady who wrote the literal book on consumer transaction/consumer protection law has a much higher grasp about the subject matter then you do. Or anyone. A paid mouthpiece? Yeah, the person who lobbies for higher taxation, better regulations, etc. is definitely that.

I blame Ron Paul for so many people's insane and inaccurate obsession with the federal reserve.

It sure likes there is a big reset coming. It is going to be real interesting and likely ugly and I am not just talking about crypto.

I do find it funny that in one of the links and articles posted they said what I have been saying for a while now. Crypto is changing the world just like the world wide web did. I said this a while back. Got mocked. And again for like the trillionth time its not the stock market side of crypto. I almost feel like a conspiracy theorist with how deep some of this shit goes.

There is the whole "Old ways die hard. Cant teach an old dog new tricks thing" which is very very evident. At the same time some of those "old rich white folks (men)" are smart enough to know they are over the hill and defer and thus extend their hierarchy. It is absolutely amazing and creepy as hell. Listen to me. I sound like a weird tin foil whacko now. Oh god.lol. What have I turned into? hahaha.

But the things I have been privy too lately...............I had a whole bunched typed out but have thought smarter about it. Deleted.

Guys..Gals...Theys...Thems. Waves.
    Educate yourselves now on NFTs and try and stay away from the "autographed sports card" or "my cool artwork". Deleted again.
    Whatever.
    Just do what you want. Do what you do and feels good for you. That is the end result most strive for anyway.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

13. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Also as someone who trades 10x daily. Its a fact that regulations most of the time are meant to hurt the little guy instead of these massive institutions that use algos to trade.
    The crypto lobbyist arm just literally mitigated regulations.

There is no crypto conspiracy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

What economic degree do you have? What specialty do you hold? What academic or business achievements do you have? Yeah, the lady who wrote the literal book on consumer transaction/consumer protection law has a much higher grasp about the subject matter then you do. Or anyone. A paid mouthpiece? Yeah, the person who lobbies for higher taxation, better regulations, etc. is definitely that.

I blame Ron Paul for so many people's insane and inaccurate obsession with the federal reserve.

The Fed has created such an unsustainable situation and people dont even know it. Feds purchase of mortgage back securities is absurd at a time when house prices are setting historic records. Their action is making home buying impossible for any young person. And every single persons retirement is wrapped up in some Blackstone ETF that is feeding itself thru the fed.

You cannot make up this level of criminality.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

The reason why people can't afford homes isn't because of the fed.

But it won't change your mind because your narrative is what you're wedded to.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information