Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72
Results 1,066 to 1,073 of 1073

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Given where my dad used to live, yeah. I'm sure to those folks for a few fleeting moments this felt like a miracle. It was depressing when crypto turned into currency beloved by warmongers and black market dealers. Given my despair earlier, this post of yours reminded me how fortunate I am. Thank you for that.
    I had listened to this episode of Econtalk about a month ago: Devon Zuegel on Inflation, Argentina, and Crypto

Basically, everyone who is able to save anything in Argentina tries to get it into crypto so that they have something the Government can't take away either literally, or through sky-high inflation. I wonder how much devastation there is there now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    So, where do you plant your tulips?
    Right on deez nuts!

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

That poor country used to really have things shaking for it. Now it's just...I would conjure up a guess as to how demoralizing it would be to live there....but it's just conjuration.

@Hawgington: My tulips are scant. Pretty much pivoted towards trying to hack it in a tough field. I can PM you more details if you want, but the tulips might one day bloom.

#tulips
    #lipsoftu
    #flowers
    #wut

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I feel terrible for the people who got duped into this, but man it feels great to see crypto bros eat shit right now.
    Tangibility is important and anytime you base something's value on something that isn't tangible, it's more often than not doomed to fail.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I really just came to this thread to see what UR has to say since he's the biggest "crypto bro" on here. Turns out, not much.

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I really just came to this thread to see what UR has to say since he's the biggest "crypto bro" on here. Turns out, not much.
    Actually i havent been on the site much at all since summer. Oddly enough I got the urge to come here while eating lunch.

I'm def not a crypto bro so I do appreciate that in quotations. As for crypto what's the topic now? Haven't read thru the thread.

But yes, crypto has been great, made a lot of money off of it so far. It's in the dips now. It will go back up. That's what happens during a recession, stocks and such go down. Do you guys use hindsight and come back to any stock or investment you've made when it dips?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Actually i havent been on the site much at all since summer. Oddly enough I got the urge to come here while eating lunch.

I'm def not a crypto bro so I do appreciate that in quotations. As for crypto what's the topic now? Haven't read thru the thread.

But yes, crypto has been great, made a lot of money off of it so far. It's in the dips now. It will go back up. That's what happens during a recession, stocks and such go down. Do you guys use hindsight and come back to any stock or investment you've made when it dips?
    I put quotes around "Crypto bro" because that's what someone else in this thread called it. Not my name.

Hell no, I didn't make any investments in crypto.

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I put quotes around "Crypto bro" because that's what someone else in this thread called it. Not my name.

Hell no, I didn't make any investments in crypto.
    I know, I was being sincere.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information