Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73
Results 1,081 to 1,083 of 1083

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

If she likes crypto finance, have her research $Ondo and $Aero. I'd be interested in seeing what she thinks. Remember.... there's a war between centralized and decentralized blockchain. Market cap is the key to growth in Bull Markets. This is the time to pack new tech bags for the bull super-cycle... Not a bad idea to hedge bets on both sides regardless what your philosophy is. (XRP is centralized)
    Last edited by Bronco Yoda; Yesterday at 09:39 AM.

2. The Following User High Fived Bronco Yoda For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    My wife is the one that knows all the passwords and shit, should I be worried? Is it husband changing gains?
    I've explained and have detailed info on keys, passwords for my wife (who knows nothing of cypto) and family. You should def. learn and know all this. Also in your Death Will..... just say'n..

If you like XRP... you should also look into XLM for a counter balance.

4. The Following User High Fived Bronco Yoda For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
    I've explained and have detailed info on keys, passwords for my wife (who knows nothing of cypto) and family. You should def. learn and know all this. Also in your Death Will..... just say'n..

If you like XRP... you should also look into XLM for a counter balance.
    My wife has left me a detailed instruction sheet in our safe in case she gets hit by a bus or something. I told her I'd give that to the kids because if she does I'm just going out into the woods like a dying Viking.

She gets mad at me when I say that.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information