Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

People who have been holding for a long time didn't bat an eye at the big market drop. It will recover. It's still a bull market. The drops haven't erased the gains, it just lessened them a lil bit. More growth is coming.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Im hodling dogecoin and made a few bucks off it. How it still keeps going is amazing.

I mine doge coin online at this site

https://alldoge.com/?r=706532

All you need is a compatible doge wallet (exodus Crypto wallet, set coin to doge) number. That's your Log in. Copy/paste it in, and mine away.

*Apparently you have to log in daily, every 24 hours until your first deposit is made.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

This shit should be outlawed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    This shit should be outlawed.
    Welcome back King.

Why do you say that. And please not too much reading.

A lot of people are making a lot of money man. I doubled my money in less than six months.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Welcome back King.

A lot of people are making a lot of money man. I doubled my money in less than six months.
    Good to see you Shazam.

It's not real. It's not based on anything tangible like a gold standard. It's not even based on the sovereignty of a country. It's literally imaginary money. The stock market is bad enough. Now this?

I hate it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Welcome back King.

Good to see you Shazam.

It's not real. It's not based on anything tangible like a gold standard. It's not even based on the sovereignty of a country. It's literally imaginary money. The stock market is bad enough. Now this?

I hate it.
    There are cryptos that are built on actual things and some have legit usage and purpose. But for every real crypto there is a bullshit coin out there that is juicing people.

I'm holding about 20 different Cryptos now,.and six months ago I never would have imagined being waist deep into it, but I am.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

There are cryptos that are built on actual things and some have legit usage and purpose. But for every real crypto there is a bullshit coin out there that is juicing people.

I'm holding about 20 different Cryptos now,.and six months ago I never would have imagined being waist deep into it, but I am.
    I hope you do well with it. I just think the entire concept is dangerous and takes us away from a well-governed society or world. Bitcoin usage to pay for things in wartorn countries comes to mind. Sprinkle in how much energy it takes to actually make a bitcoin and you're dealing with one of the worst ideas in recent memory.

I loathe it. But it is what it is. Hope you do well, Shazam.

8. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I hope you do well with it. I just think the entire concept is dangerous and takes us away from a well-governed society or world. Bitcoin usage to pay for things in wartorn countries comes to mind. Sprinkle in how much energy it takes to actually make a bitcoin and you're dealing with one of the worst ideas in recent memory.

I loathe it. But it is what it is. Hope you do well, Shazam.
    If I hit it big I will buy you a car.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

If I hit it big I will buy you a car.
    Thank you!

Vroom vroom!

So Doge is at 60 cents today.

If any of you got in when I mentioned it last week or two weeks ago- it was at 24 cents. So if you got in when I mentioned it you would have tripled your money

YOu can still get in. Once elon (NTLs love child) goes on SNL its probably going to boost again. $1 is the mark. I still recommend anyone get in on it while you still can.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post

If any of you got in when I mentioned it last week or two weeks ago- it was at 24 cents. So if you got in when I mentioned it you would have tripled your money

YOu can still get in. Once elon (NTLs love child) goes on SNL its probably going to boost again. $1 is the mark. I still recommend anyone get in on it while you still can.
    I would but I'm headed to Vegas next week and the roulette wheel provides a more sound investment thesis.

13. The Following 6 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I would but I'm headed to Vegas next week and the roulette wheel provides a more sound investment thesis.
    Black 24
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I forgot about this tweet I saw explaining NFTs.

16. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post

I'm calling it. Doge will peak sometime Saturday from all the folks thinking they're front-running a post SNL bump.

Meanwhile, Elon will sell into that, if he hasn't already sold all of his Doge.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Elon Musk is a stupid person's idea of what a smart person is.

I'm not calling him stupid. He is a genius. But he players a character. His character divorces his talent and skills from himself; the market of his self isn't the demonstration of his genius. He's the Jordan Peterson of capitalism, in that sense.

I am calling him a pseudo-celebrity that loves his own hype.

19. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information