Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

You crypto bros might be the most sensitive/defensive people on the internet. It's basically reached vegan/crossfit level of obnoxious. No one is saying it isn't a legitimate thing or that you can't make money off it.

Also, you can see why some might be hesitant to just take your word for it when the people who own it benefit greatly from others buying it too and driving up the price. So I can see why you want to preach the gospel of it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly want to go all in on it.

All I'm saying is one should always be careful of taking advice from someone who would benefit financially from you taking said advice. That's not to say it's bad advice, just to say you better damn well do your own homework first. And again, I don't think crypto is a bad investment. I very well might eventually dip my toe in those waters. But the complete hyperbole that comes from crypto bros acting like it's about to replace all other currency and anyone not getting in now is a complete moron is honestly what makes me feel the most hesitancy/doubt about it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Question: Why do you guys want to own Doge?

I have some Bitcoin. I get the thesis for it and some others. Limited supply, virtual gold, quickly move value anywhere on the planet with low cost etc.

Why Doge?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I turned $30 in doge into $550 that I turned into Bitcoin, that went up... Idk how much. All of you hating on Crypto need to do some research, and I get the skepticism. And I encourage EVERYONE to get some Bitcoin and ethereum now before it goes up even higher. And it will.
    Etherium is the one to watch.
    With what I know I can tell you that is where I am headed with everything. As soon as the public becomes aware of NFT and stop limiting it to just art and stupid computer drawn houses or whatever the hell they do (which btw Wave, imo is a scam, but if someone wants to drop half a mil on a computer house- so what...I guess?) Anyway- once the power of it is resolved its going to be crazy to see. My newest company that I just launched last week (as an equal partner) we are using NFT as the ONLY form of currecy exchange. Its the dumbest thing I think ive ever seen. Like 3 months ago- I did not know nor care about crypto. Now I have 3 new businesses. Its unbelievable how NFTs will for sure change the world even with the digital landscape in public spaces. LOL- there are so many ways to get in on it too. Its so exciting to see.

Use a bus stop bench as an example. You know it seems like only realtors use those to advertise. Maybe Lawyers too, right. Well, with the digital landscape there could be 10 different business there in the digital scape. Maybe one sells hats/lids as the cool kids say. Maybe one sells Umbrellas. Maybe one sells Law advice for people with DUIs, etc. Maybe one is a dating app. Maybe it is an insurance company. They are all right there and automatically get built into the wallet. So when you have a product or service (NTL are you listening) you can grow your list by thousands daily without doing anything. You can send automatic quotes based not just on demographics but the psychographics instantly. Without overhead. Without you taking time or hiring someone to do it. Just a freaking bus stop bench. That to anyone that is clueless has no idea its there. LOLOLOLOLOL

That only is part of Etherium. It is not bitcoin. So look for Eth to be the biggest growth. Things are just heating up.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Question: Why do you guys want to own Doge?

I have some Bitcoin. I get the thesis for it and some others. Limited supply, virtual gold, quickly move value anywhere on the planet with low cost etc.

Why Doge?
    The simple answer for me is quick gaines. I give no shits about it. But with the momentum is has and what is happening it could....maybe should...hit $1. I got in when it was under 20 cents I think. 14 cents maybe? I do not remember. But just do some quick math. $1,000 x .14 and then $1,000 x 1.00. Its growth percentage is 173k% lol. Seriously. WTF. So even without playing candles and just sitting on it. Put your $ in, ride it to the top. Cash out. Move on. Or convert. On Friday it was $20 cents. Today it was 40 cents. No clue what it is at right this minute but that is double your investment in 2 days. Strike while the iron is hot. This is not a long term play. This is just roll with it while its there.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You crypto bros might be the most sensitive/defensive people on the internet. It's basically reached vegan/crossfit level of obnoxious. No one is saying it isn't a legitimate thing or that you can't make money off it.

Also, you can see why some might be hesitant to just take your word for it when the people who own it benefit greatly from others buying it too and driving up the price. So I can see why you want to preach the gospel of it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly want to go all in on it.

All I'm saying is one should always be careful of taking advice from someone who would benefit financially from you taking said advice. That's not to say it's bad advice, just to say you better damn well do your own homework first. And again, I don't think crypto is a bad investment. I very well might eventually dip my toe in those waters. But the complete hyperbole that comes from crypto bros acting like it's about to replace all other currency and anyone not getting in now is a complete moron is honestly what makes me feel the most hesitancy/doubt about it.
    I never said you were a moron for not getting in. Until a couple months ago I never cared about it.
    You can mark my post where I said it will change currency in the future. I will back that one up for sure.
    FTR I do not even own any bitcoin. Not a single%.

If you do get in, just learn about the entire spectrum of it all. DOGE is nice because its just pennys. So if you toss in "100 what the hell" dollars. And it blows up yay. It doesnt. Oh well. But for now its rising really quickly. So its not a bad play just to test the waters.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    The simple answer for me is quick gaines. I give no shits about it. But with the momentum is has and what is happening it could....maybe should...hit $1. I got in when it was under 20 cents I think. 14 cents maybe? I do not remember. But just do some quick math. $1,000 x .14 and then $1,000 x 1.00. Its growth percentage is 173k% lol. Seriously. WTF. So even without playing candles and just sitting on it. Put your $ in, ride it to the top. Cash out. Move on. Or convert. On Friday it was $20 cents. Today it was 40 cents. No clue what it is at right this minute but that is double your investment in 2 days. Strike while the iron is hot. This is not a long term play. This is just roll with it while its there.

If that's the reason, then you definitely need to be buying Tulip Bulb. You probably haven't heard of it yet, but it's the exact same phenomenon.

7. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I turned $30 in doge into $550 that I turned into Bitcoin, that went up... Idk how much. All of you hating on Crypto need to do some research, and I get the skepticism. And I encourage EVERYONE to get some Bitcoin and ethereum now before it goes up even higher. And it will.
    Etherium is the one to watch.
    With what I know I can tell you that is where I am headed with everything. As soon as the public becomes aware of NFT and stop limiting it to just art and stupid computer drawn houses or whatever the hell they do (which btw Wave, imo is a scam, but if someone wants to drop half a mil on a computer house- so what...I guess?) Anyway- once the power of it is resolved its going to be crazy to see. My newest company that I just launched last week (as an equal partner) we are using NFT as the ONLY form of currecy exchange. Its the dumbest thing I think ive ever seen. Like 3 months ago- I did not know nor care about crypto. Now I have 3 new businesses. Its unbelievable how NFTs will for sure change the world even with the digital landscape in public spaces. LOL- there are so many ways to get in on it too. Its so exciting to see.

Use a bus stop bench as an example. You know it seems like only realtors use those to advertise. Maybe Lawyers too, right. Well, with the digital landscape there could be 10 different business there in the digital scape. Maybe one sells hats/lids as the cool kids say. Maybe one sells Umbrellas. Maybe one sells Law advice for people with DUIs, etc. Maybe one is a dating app. Maybe it is an insurance company. They are all right there and automatically get built into the wallet. So when you have a product or service (NTL are you listening) you can grow your list by thousands daily without doing anything. You can send automatic quotes based not just on demographics but the psychographics instantly. Without overhead. Without you taking time or hiring someone to do it. Just a freaking bus stop bench. That to anyone that is clueless has no idea its there. LOLOLOLOLOL

That only is part of Etherium. It is not bitcoin. So look for Eth to be the biggest growth. Things are just heating up.
    I have ETH and ETC

The whole NFT thang is boosting ETH and even ETC

I'm into Algo, Mana a few others
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

9. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

I have ETH and ETC

NFT is unlike anything. I just worked with a woman that used NFT and now has the "Tinder" space cornered but with NFT. There are so many ways to use it and each time an idea comes forth it just boosts. Its really fun to see.

Its even more fun when you know the people within the space. I cannot name names, but there celebrities are big into too. About a month ago I had a big long chat with Lindsay Lohan and her team. Terry Crews and Paris Hilton are in on it. There is also a pro hockey player. Lonnie Paxton our former Long Snapper (he retired as a patriot he likes them better).....but the business people. The ones with the actual $ and backing......It is sensational.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

NFT is unlike anything. I just worked with a woman that used NFT and now has the "Tinder" space cornered but with NFT. There are so many ways to use it and each time an idea comes forth it just boosts. Its really fun to see.

Its even more fun when you know the people within the space. I cannot name names, but there celebrities are big into too. About a month ago I had a big long chat with Lindsay Lohan and her team. Terry Crews and Paris Hilton are in on it. There is also a pro hockey player. Lonnie Paxton our former Long Snapper (he retired as a patriot he likes them better).....but the business people. The ones with the actual $ and backing......It is sensational.
    I thought you said you couldn't name names?

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I have ETH and ETC

Allegedly this is why eth classic has surged
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Hey NTL, you know where you can put those Tulips???
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I thought you said you couldn't name names?
    The business people, no.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

People "in the know" say there's a crypto bubble and when it pops dogecoin will be gone.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Sounds pretty accurate. As I mentioned in a post earlier the whole thing was started as a joke from the Dog meme. It is not a long term play, as I also mentioned previously too.

Just today I have made $65 from doge. Now 63 as I type this. It is a great place to get into and try. If it gets to $1 I am out. So who knows, at its current rate that will take 1 month lol.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Hey NTL, you know where you can put those Tulips???
    These tulips are trading tulips, not planting tulips.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information