Page 25 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bitcoin-irs-comes-for-crypto-investors-who-havent-paid-their-taxes-11620937095
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Acquired a small amount of BTT tokens, and a mountain of Bonfire, a safemoon rip off

3. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    100% truth to that statement.

Wave. Take a guess which $100,000 dollar earning I'm trying to be on?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

In other news, vehicles purchased from dealerships using crypto still get taxed.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post

I truly admire your brash self confidence that you'll be one of the few people who profit on this. God speed to you!

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

SR

I truly admire your brash self confidence that you'll be one of the few people who profit on this. God speed to you!
    It stocks. There are not just a few people who profit.

If you got into doge when I first posted youd have made about $700. Thats not game changing, but I will call you a liar if you say that you don't want to make $700 for doing nothing in less than 2 weeks time.

I made my money and am now using house money to go again but with even more shares. Make even more money. And its working.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    It stocks. There are not just a few people who profit.

If you got into doge when I first posted youd have made about $700. Thats not game changing, but I will call you a liar if you say that you don't want to make $700 for doing nothing in less than 2 weeks time.

I made my money and am now using house money to go again but with even more shares. Make even more money. And its working.
    I'm talking about the longshot meme coins where you have the couple of people who bought and sold at the exact right time and made tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars off just a few bucks. Yes, if you treat it like stocks and diversify you'll probably see long term gains. I don't think many people are going to become millionaires off small investments because they timed certain ones perfectly.

I'm talking about the longshot meme coins where you have the couple of people who bought and sold at the exact right time and made tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars off just a few bucks. Yes, if you treat it like stocks and diversify you'll probably see long term gains. I don't think many people are going to become millionaires off small investments because they timed certain ones perfectly.
    Understood. That said, this is the time because everything is so new and in its infancy. As more and more people get educated on it, its going to grow exponentially. Watch what happens after Floyd has his fight with that YouTube kid. There is a kobe thing in the works right now too......ALL of these sports athletes are jumping in and its big big $$$.

You really should not Starbucks for 1.month and toss it into crypto and play around. The G4 next week is going to explode things too. I keep telling you the major players that are in this space, backing it, they don't do things unless they make a shit load of $$$ from it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Understood. That said, this is the time because everything is so new and in its infancy. As more and more people get educated on it, its going to grow exponentially. Watch what happens after Floyd has his fight with that YouTube kid. There is a kobe thing in the works right now too......ALL of these sports athletes are jumping in and its big big $$$.

You really should not Starbucks for 1.month and toss it into crypto and play around. The G4 next week is going to explode things too. I keep telling you the major players that are in this space, backing it, they don't do things unless they make a shit load of $$$ from it.

You could have made this post in 1999 about internet stocks. Everything was new and in its infancy. It's going to grow exponentially, etc. etc.

Hundreds, if not thousands, of internet start-ups went to zero. A few companies made it after their stock price went down 85%.

Some of these cryptos will be around in 2040. Most likely won't.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

If I hit it big will you and wifey come stay over for a few days at Casa Del Shazam?

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    You could have made this post in 1999 about internet stocks. Everything was new and in its infancy. It's going to grow exponentially, etc. etc.

Hundreds, if not thousands, of internet start-ups went to zero. A few companies made it after their stock price went down 85%.

This is literally the cycle of business. For anything. Ever.

car companies
    airplanes
    hotels
    shipping
    and on and on and on.......

I am not really sure I see your point here? Again- this is the very beginning of something brand new that is not going to fade away like snap bracelets and fidget spinners. It is odd how there is such a negative connotation here especially since you as well are invested in.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post

The internet is the perfect comparison here. The internet wasn't a scam or a fad. It was a real thing that became a staple of society, but there was still a lot of really dumb money dumped into it that wiped out a bunch of people. Crypto might very well be something that becomes a staple of society the same way the internet did, but this just seems like the internet boom all over again, where a few people are going to get really rich off it and the vast vast majority of people won't when the 90+% of these joke/meme coins go to zero.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

If I hit it big will you and wifey come stay over for a few days at Casa Del Shazam?
    Can they shoot some dragons breath too?
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

This is literally the cycle of business. For anything. Ever.

car companies
    airplanes
    hotels
    shipping
    and on and on and on.......

I am not really sure I see your point here? Again- this is the very beginning of something brand new that is not going to fade away like snap bracelets and fidget spinners. It is odd how there is such a negative connotation here especially since you as well are invested in.
    There is no negative conotation against crypto here. I don't think a single person in this thread thinks crypto is a fad/scam/fake thing. I get that this seems like negativity to someone like you who worships at the altar of it, but it's really just a realistic view that this probably won't be the easy money making venture for the vast majority of people that it's being billed as. Nothing is ever that easy.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information